𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦♡

Vance: Fav chips= f/c
Bruce: fav ice cream= f/i/c

Vance: Fav chips= f/cBruce: fav ice cream= f/i/c

Request by @imaSimp912227

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗬. 𝗦࿎
I was walkin in the now empty hallway not caring if I get in trouble or not,

As I was walking I heard someone call out my name I turned around and saw finney Blake.

Finney Blake has a HUGE crush on me but I already gotta bf that goes to another school.

"Yes" I ask turning around "um I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me-" "finney I told u a thousand times that I don't like u like that and I gotta boyfriend so no" I said and walked away.

"Don't worry you'll be mine soon...very soon" he mumbled and smirked and walked away thinking of his plan.

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡. 𝗔⚡︎
As me and my friends was at lunch laughing and talking I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and saw Robin.

Robin is a boy who got a fat crush on my nice 8th grade and still does.

"Um y/n" he said "yea?" "I was wondering if you would go out with me" he said with hope in his voice.

I started at him thinking until my friends started giggling quietly "um no sorry your not my type"

I said tryna sound nice but he took it the wrong way.
"Why not" he asked angrily "i just said you not my type-" the bell rung so me and my friends all got up and left the cafeteria with a bunch of other students.

"She'll be beggin to come back" the boy smirk and grabbed his stuff and went to his 5th period.

𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗘. 𝗬⎈
After the baseball game was over I decided to get
f/I/c since I was craving it.

I was walking to the ice cream shop since I didn't have my bike with me bc my momma dropped me off and said she wasn't gon pick me back up.

Once I got there a pulled a 5$ pill bc I already knew I was about to get and already knew how much it coast.

"Hi can I get a f/i/c please" the person nodded and I was about to hand him the money when someone stared talking.

"I got hers" Bruce said and the men smiled taking the money and getting my ice cream ready.

"You know u Didn't have to pay right?" "I know but I neared to pay for you and only you" he said smiling.

I send him a small smiled back, my ice cream was now ready I walked to the men and said thx you and walked away with bruce following me.

"U didn't get anything?" "Mhm no" "oh okay" I said and continue to eat my ice cream.

"Go out with me" he said stopping and so did I, sounding like he forcing me to.

"Umm I don't even know you..like...that" I said "so? That's not gonna stop us-" "bro I don't wanna date u I mean don't get me wrong your a great lookin guy but I'm not lookin for someone right now"

I said walking away to my friends house but heard he said something under his breath.

"You be mine forever..don't worry" he smirked and walked away.

𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. 𝗛𐀔
As I was at grab N' go just to get some more snacks since my and my best friend is having a sleep over.

I was in the chips isle lookin for our f/c someone walked up to me.

I looked and say Vance I smiled at him and he smiled back and I looked back continue to lookin for f/c

"Would u go out with me?" "He randomly said out loud, I turned around and see him lookin dead right at me.

I slowly shook my head no and his face started turning red out of anger.

"And why the hell not" he kinda shouted "because I'm not look in a relationship right now that's why"

I said with sass and he looked at me with dead eyes and smirk "you'll be mine soon...don't worry" his smirk grew more before walking out.

'The fuck he got goin on'

I thought and paid for f/c and left