𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐕.𝐇

2nd pov
It was a Saturday night and nova sat in a restaurant with her best friend y/n they were having a little lunch date while enjoying the weather.

The two were catching up in each other since they haven't spoken in a while due to both of them being busy but y/n started talking about how she almost got caught cheating.

"So you telling me Robin caught you texting to that guy and y'all...called him? And made him listen to y'all have sex...." y/n ask nova flabbergasted.

Nova laughed and nodded her head she was just getting flashbacks and smiling "after that he never called nor texted me again." "I wouldn't have never texted him in the first place-girl the bitch is ugly."

Nov started laugh remembering the time she showed y/n the boy over the phone.

"But the dick was good tho after the while argument thing with Robin and I love gettin dick down, I want to be in the first place and you of all people should know that by now." She whined and y/n just laughed while shaking her head.

"Ur ass is something else"

"But robins been acting weird" "what do you mean weird?" "Like he's not answering his phone AND he's coming home late-" "girl that man is deeply in love with your ass stop overthinking"

"Okay but he staring at you down right now." Nova said making y/n turn around hella fast almost breaking her neck.

She saw a white curly haired boy with his hair out and a few in his face he never broke the eye contact between them he continued to look at her shamelessly and started smirking once she locked eye contact with him.

Y/n quickly turned back smiling and nova smiled at her "Okay I see you miss."

She laughed while y/n just shook her head.
A few minutes later the man stood up, shocking y/n at his tall he was he stood at around 6 feet at least. He walked past her table toward the exit sending a wink her way before leaving the restaurant.

After a while the two best  friends went their separate ways as y/n got into her car she spotted a black car with tinted windows not far away from her she shrugged it off starting her car and getting ready to go home.

As she stopped at the red light, she noticed that same black car following her. She decided she wouldn't go home just yet just incase they wasn't following her She rode around a few random street a few times peeping that they were still following her.

After a while it got to the point she was irritated all she wanted to do was go home and go to sleep finally  the car had stopped following her and she began to make her way home.

Pulling into the apartment complex, she parked in her regular spot turned the car off and getting out making sure to be aware of her surroundings because of the car that was following her before beginning to walk up the stairs.

When she got to her apartment she unlocked the door stepping into her home and closing the door behind her.

She dropped her keys, and her purse on the kitchen counter taking her phone with her before walking to her room. As soon as she stepped into her room she fell face flat into her comfy kinda messy bed and took a deep breath.

She sat there in her thoughts before getting up to get in the shower. She went into her closet grabbing a pair of boxers and a big t-shirt before making her way into the bathroom.