𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦♡

Request by @CRY8NGBVBBL3S

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗬. 𝗦⛥
Finney came home from being out and when he open the door and saw another pare of shoes that wasn't his or hers of course and heard noise coming from their bedroom.

He angrily walked up the started and the more he walked up the stairs, the more it became louder and louder finney put his ear to the door and heard his girl moaning someone's else's name that wasn't his.

He busted through the door making them both jump as he looked at them angrily "so this what we doin now?" "It's not-" "don't start what that 'it's not what it looks like' shit" he said with anger.

Y/n's POV
He walked up to us as i backed away knowing what he was gonna or trying to do, the dude looked at me and before he could turned back around finney punched him straight in the face knockin his ass out.

He looked at me with anger filled in his eye even a little pain "why" "..." "after all I did for you-" "for me? what did you do for me? Because the ONLY thing u did for me was being abused to me and ACT like it never happened" I said while my eyes was getting blurry.

He stayed quiet still looking at me "and you never NEVER gave me some type of attention NOTHING...and I felt so bad so bad I had to cheat on u" I said getting up to out on some decent clothes.

"We're done-" "no we're not-so that little voice in your head saying that we done-that shit can go because we're not done and never be-we locked in" he said grabbing my upper arm tight.

"Forever"

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡. 𝗔⚡︎
Y/n was standing at the locker with her boy best friend Isaiah, they was smiling and laughing from a joke he told her.

Y/n was talkin abt something while he started at her smiling, without thinking twice he kissed her, she pulled away and looked at him before pulling him back down into a kiss but more aggressive.

He slammed her on the locker and grabbed her ass the more they kiss the more heated it become and they started to tongue kiss.

He was pushed away from y/n and was slammed onto the floor, he looked up and saw her boyfriend Robin.

Isaiah was now scared because he knew he was gonna get beat up now or later.

He got up and ran from both of them "what the fuck was that" "what was what?" "Bitch you know what the fuck i mean"

He said and pushed her into the lockers "if I see you and some other fucker kissin again-I'll make sure that you can't kiss no more boys no mo"

He said putting his hand around her throat.

"Remember you mines
And always be "

𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗘. 𝗬☪︎
Y/n was watching her bf practicing for his game they have in a few days she was watching Bruce and his team mates practicing until a cute boy came up to her.

"Hey" "hi" "wanna go under the bleachers?" "..uh idk-I'm watching my-" "come on"

He cuts her off and grabbed her wrist and started to walk towards under the bleachers.

Once they got under there the boy began to kiss her and moved down to her neck, y/n was moaning on how it felt hella good.

After a few minutes later the boy got ripped off of
y/n by Bruce who was standing there hella angry.

The boy looked up and smirked at him looked back at y/n and winked at her making her look down and he walked away leaving the two all alone now.

"Your a fuckin slut you know that" he said but the gawl stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"I bet his lips didn't fell good on your neck did it" "it did felt-" before she could finish he grabbed her neck tight but not tight to were she can't breathe.

"Does he fuck you good like I do-huh?- does he eat that pussy up how I do where you be moaning and screaming telling me how you can't take it-HUH?"

He said and griped your neck a little more tighter and bent down to whisper into your ear.

"Does he have you squirtin all over the place like I do-your mine and if you ever go near him...watch and see what's gonna happen"

"your my slut "

𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘. 𝗛☄︎
"I'm goin in here u coming" "no I'm good I'll wait" replied y/n said, they was outside hanging out by the grab n go.

Vance went inside to grab him and his gf some chips and a soda pop, once he was done he went up to the counter and paid for it.

Once he paid for it he walked back outside and saw his gf and this random ass boy making out, her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands was wrapped around her waist holing her close.

He angrily walked over to the pushes them away from each other and started to fight the boy.

Everybody started to crowed over the fight and was hollering and screaming at the fight, the boy tried to fight back but..we all know his ass gon get sent to the damn hospital.

After the fight they crowed stated to walk away while talkin abt it, the guy was laying on the floor all bloody up, he walk over to y/n and started her down.

"I don't know what the fuck your trying to do, get away from me or sum shit but you fuckin not, so stop doing shut that YOU think that's I might leave you for because"

"Your mine, fuckin mine"

A/N Y'ALL SO IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET TS DONE BUT-I have a dd&notti osoma , sugarhill ddot and jayklickin book and yep a book with my TWO fav mans in there 😝 but it's in my drafts and idk when to post it-AND FOR THE BRUCE THING I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT-it's juts I wanted to finish this chapter fast before thanksgiving and yea....okay bye hope y'all have a great thanksgiving 💕❤️‍🩹

👏🏽1058 words👏🏽