𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬♡

Request by @shawtyisbaefr

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗬. 𝗦࿎
"YOUR FUCKIN CRAZY" I yelled at finney, he killed a boy from earlier who was just helping me get something from up-top of the shelf at the store.

"NO I'M NOT HE WAS FLIRTING WITH U" he yelled back with rage in his voice. "NO HE WASN'T HE WAS HELPING ME" "so?" "AND U HAD TO KILL HIM?" "I mean of course I did-he was gonna take the love of my life-and I couldn't let that happen" "your right because I'm done with this shit"

I said and walked away I heard him call out my name but I ignored him, I couldn't take this anymore. I'm done with his ass.

5 years later

As I was watching tv in my new house, I heard my name getting called from outside, I went to the window and saw finney yelling my name and threatened me to come out

"Y/N FUCKIN COME OUT OR I SWARE I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT" he said lookin mad asf.

"Oh shit" i mumbled and saw him looking around for me "how the fuck did he find me" I said and look away and turned around and saw him gone.

'What the actual fuck'

𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡. 𝗔⚡︎
"What the hell" I said and looked at the now dead body that was right in-front of me. "So" Robin said smiling.

"I can't take this anymore" "take what? I'll get rid of the bo-" "no Robin I'm done with this. Us" I said mentioning my finger between us.

"Your-your leaving me?" "Yes your a psycho" I said with tears in my eyes.

He look mad "your not leaving me" "yes I am" I said and quickly ran to the car and he was right behind me.

I got in the car and drove off restarting my life and making a new one.

Few years later

As I was in my now favorite cafe, it was night and I was finishing up my college homework,

I were to focus into my homework that I didn't even notice that someone sat in front of me. "To be honest I think I'll never see u again" a voice i thought I'll never hear again.

"What do you want Robin" "you" "well u can't have me because I'm not yours" I said putting my head down. "Oh okay then"

'Weird'

I sat my head back up and drunk my coffee and he was just starting at me.

I frowned my eyebrows in confused "what?" "nothing just.....watching" I sign and got up.

A little to fast bc I started to feel dizzy "Robin..." I said stumbling a bit, "yes" he answer and got up.

"What did you put in my drink" "GHB" "what..." i mumbled "it's gamma-hydroxybutyrate it's a drowsiness drug and it's dangerous but you'll be okay" he said.

I stared to whimper and fell into his arms "don't worry...I'll take care of u..real good care of u" his voice sounded muffled and it all went black.

𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗘. 𝗬⎈
"What the actual fuck Bruce" I found a dead body in the basement "what...u don't like it?-" "no I don't fuckin like it-it's a dead body Bruce the hell is wrong with u" I said now freaking out.

"But I-" "NO your done. I'm done. WE'ER DONE" I said walking out the basement crying.

"NO WE ARE NOT" "YES WE ARE-YOUR FUCKIN CRAZY"
" BECAUSE I'M CRAZY FOR U AND ONLY U-WHY CAN'T U LOVE ME-" "I DO LOVE U...I loved the old Bruce...I miss the old Bruce"

"yea? well he's not coming back" "well I'm not coming back here EVER again"

I said with confidence and left the house......for good

Five years later

As I was at the story and I went to get something off the shelf and I couldn't reach it until a hand came into my and grabbed it for me. "Thank you-" I stop my sentence and looked at the boy in-front of me who had a smirk look on his face.

"No problem baby- now be good and let's get in the car, mhm?" I just look at him wanted the scream so I did, but he quickly covered my mouth had I struggled to get out of his grip.

He put a rag over my nose and I suddenly stared to become tired before I thought to myself.

'Why can't he just leave me the hell alone ?'

OKAY SO IK Y'ALL PROBABLY GONNA GET MAD BC I DIDN'T DO VANCE. And it's because I can't rlly think of one for him and AS SOON as I think one for him I'll delete THIS and replace it with the one I have but for rn I can't bc I can't think of one and I'm very sorry for the very very VERY LATE update and it's bc I also couldn't think of one, and school (😟) yea ik right SO I hope y'all have a great LONG weekend and I promise that I'll update for Vance....once I have one in my head. Anyways bye y'all love u💕💕💕💕