"I dont give a shit what she is to you. She is my blood, I will see her." Brushing passed me, i grab his arm stopping him. He turns to me with his brows pinched together. "Let me go Luca." he growled.

"I cant do that Jackson, and out of respect for my sister i wont cause a scene."

Snatching his hand out of my grip, he steps to me almost nose to nose, "If it wasn't for the woman I love and the sake of my sister, I'd bury you. You cant keep me from her got it?"

Now pressing our noses together, "Dont take my respect for my sister and Sarah for weakness Jackson, you dont scare me."

Elio and Gino step between us to break it up. I respected Jackson more then I should of I guess.

Out of my peripheral, i seen a doctor come through the double doors, "Family of Sarah Scaletta?"

  Jackson snaps his head around, "I'm her brother." The doctor took one look at him, confusion written all over her face. "I meant her fiancé, the man that brought her in."

She peers passed his shoulders and her eyes met mine, "You there, I have news about your fiancé if you'd follow me." I nodded, ignoring the glaring gaze of her brother. "We would like to have a family doctor keep and eye on her when we have the chance." Elio spoke up to the doctor. She took one look at him and her eyes went wide. She must know who he is, im not surprised.

After walking through countless hallways, we finally get to her room. Swinging open the door, I see her sitting in her bed, no more pain. She smiles at me. I couldn't help the corners of my lips twitching. I strode over to her, grabbing her face and kissing her hard.

"I'll give you two time to talk." The doctor said before closing the door. As soon as the door clicks shut, i break the kiss. Noticing all the machines around her, the IV drip leading to her arm. There was a faint sound of inconsistent but rapid heart beats.

"Dont worry, they're okay." Sarah said softly, catching my attention back to her. My expression soon turned to worry, "What happened amore."

"Pre-term labor, i am to be on bed rest or 'Light duty', until the babies are born."

"So that means we have to go home?" I let out a guttural sigh. She has been looking forward to this trip for months and now it's being cut short.

When she nods her head to me, i felt a sense of failure. Though deeper inside me, i feel relieved to get her away, after what happened with her brother down in the lobby. I knock came to the door, and Gino walks in. Sarah straightens in her bed as he slowly strides over. He stops at the foot of the bed and his gaze shoots to mine. The approval to get near her makes my chest warm with pride a little. It's like he understands, that Sarah is mine. I wish i could have met his wife, is she is anything like Sarah described her, im sure she was wonderful.

Sarah

"How are you feeling Mia figlia." Gino asked in a soft voice. Her shoulders fall, "Im fine now," she gestures for him to take the chair opposite side of the bed. Again, he looks to me and i gave him a small nod. When he sits, Gino places his hand on hers, before bringing it to his lips. "Your Nona would have loved seeing how beautiful you've grown."

"She would have made the biggest feast too, planning everything herself." Tears threatened to spill, but when on nonno placed his hand over mine and gave me a warm smile, I knew that she was here. She was here with both of us.

After staying in the hospital for 2 days to make sure the babies were okay for us to travel home, everyone saw us off. Jackson and Vero decided to take advantage of of the villa for the next few days and fly back by the weekend. My uncle, nonno and all my older cousins gave me a strong hug. Frankie and lucy helped plan out my wedding which they would fly out in a few months to help finish everything, along with Elio's wife. Elio and my nonno would fly out with them as well and i couldn't be more excited.