Chapter 22, Luca

A month and a half later, im sitting in this auditorium waiting for Sarah to walk the stage. Amber already walked by, Ricky hollered at her. I smile at his happiness, he deserves it.

Sarah Marie Scaletta! The dean announces. I stand, watching as my beautiful goddess walks across the stage. I made sure to speak to the dean and the police department, that i was going to station my own security around the school and auditorium. After Franco's unfortunate death, as i told his dying father in a letter with his sons head in a box, i couldn't chance Sarah's life.

The night of Franco's death, Sarah and I made love to each other all night. I cant get enough of her, our love for each other has grown over the last couple months. The twins shes carrying are growing so fast, that her small bump from before is now rounder, and she looks so fucking beautiful.

Once the ceremony was over, I met her down by the stage. Jackson, Vero, and ricky behind me, we congratulate the graduates. "You looked amazing up there amore." I whispered in her ear. Tilting her chin up, I press my lips to hers. The auditorium is nearly empty now, so its not like anyone but our family could see us.

"If we're gonna get to Italy at a decent hour, we have to leave now boss." Matteo mentioned. I wanted to keep enzo here in New York. I need him to make sure nothing happens while im gone. And against Ricky's protest I chose Matteo because he is my best enforcer other than my brother.

"Yes, we should go." Ricky said kissing Amber cheek. Jackson walks up to Sarah giving her a peck on the cheek, "Congrats Marie, i knew you could do it."

"Thanks Jack." She replied softly. Vero leans in for a hug, "Ugh i would hug you properly, but my babies are in the way. Congrats sis." she taunts.

"Oh my gosh tell me about it, i cant fit into ANY of my clothes anymore. So i chose a dress." Vero and Sarah laugh. Jackson steps to my side, i dont make eye contact with him and neither does he.

"You break Vero's heart, i will bury you alive." I told him a growly tone. Jackson snorts, "You know, being a big brother and all." I add, with a smirk. Finally making eye contact with eachother, he is smirking as well. "I wouldn't dream of it Luca, Vero means alot to me. Im not going anywhere, so if you weren't stuck with me before, you are now."

I huff into a chuckle. "Yeah i guess thats unfortunate for both of us isn't it."

He hums, "Not too unfortunate." I glance at him, his eyes on my sister with such love. Its the same way i look at Sarah, and for once, we shared a similar thought.

~~~~~~~~

11 hours later, we arrived in Italy. Sarah didn't get much sleep on the plane so shes a bit-well not a bit, shes extremely cranky. Ricky and Amber argued, and Jackson and Vero couldn't keep their hands off each other. We're all a little on edge, but we'll make it work. Ive hired some transport to our villa, its 10 minutes from Sarah and Jacksons family here. Ive already spoken to her Uncle Elio and his cousin Alessio, they know we're coming.

"I really need to pee Luca, that stupid bitch wouldn't let me use the damn bathroom." Sarah snarls. I rub her arm as we head toward the cars. "She was just doing her job amore mio." I kiss her temple.

"Yeah well, you try carrying twins and having your bladder be squished by two tiny humans, and see how well you react huh? Idoita." She stalks over to the range over leaving me to stand to my spot frozen in shock.

Jackson claps my shoulder, "She'll get better, pregnancy really brings out the worst in people, trust me."

"I really hope i dont end up getting Amber knocked up, i dont know how much more of her attitude i can handle." Jackson and I turn to my brother, raising our eyebrows. "What?"