Chapter 4, Luca

"Ricky why the fuck are we going to a Karaoke bar? I wanted a real drink, not this shit." I complained as we walk inside this small bar, could have fooled anyone to look like a smaller version of the clubs we run in the city.

He slaps his hand on my shoulder, "You need to loosen up a bit Luca, look at all the potential this place has. Take a good look and i will get us some drinks." He walks away before i could wring his neck for dragging me to this place. A few women looked my way, not going to lie they're beautiful but i wasnt here to get into more trouble. Seeing my brother walk back with two glasses of a Carmel colored drink, i gave him a small smile.

"It better be strong if im going to be sitting here with you and all of these barely legal women in this shitty bar." I take a sip of the liquid and closing my eyes feeling the burn down my throat. "Wow, what the fuck." I chuckle.

"It's not the same stuff we drink but it's the best they got." Ricky shrugged taking a big gulp. I smile and shake my head. I turned my head toward the entrance and my smile dropped. I would have thought i died and went to whatever heaven is up there, or maybe hell but who i was looking at was an angel. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her beautiful wide curves, fit legs, slim neck. When i seen her smile it only got better, she had deep dimples, long brown hair that flowed both over her shoulders and down her back.

"Not all bad huh?" Ricky nudged me snapping me out of my stare. "Her friend seems more my type, look at her flirting with the bar tender. I bet shes going to ignore him when he brings her her drinks. His eyes trained on the red head, mine never left the goddess standing next to her. She seemed innocent, and yet i didnt see her shy away from the people around her. "See, i told you, now shes eye fucking me from across the bar. I bet shes a handful." He takes a sip of his cheap whiskey, "I love it." He says with a huge grin. I roll my eyes setting my eyes back on the angel i plan on getting to know one way or another. She turns her head and her eyes meet mine, my heart stops. Fuck shes fucking beautiful, i wouldnt be surprised if a man came in and claimed her as his. Not that it would stop me. She leans into to her red headed friend with a look of annoyance, before she turns back to the bar. The red head turns back to her friend seeming to reassure her before they made their way to the dance floor.

"Fuck, that red head is going to be mine tonight. I know it." Ricky says to me, his gaze not leaving said red head. "You're going to get your ass in trouble if you dont calm the fuck down." I replied downing my drink. "Im going to get more of whatever bullshit this is. Don't get into any fights while im gone."

"Ah fuck off." He waved to me.

I didnt really wanna keep drinking, because frankly i didnt want my vision blurred while i watched this beauty dance the night away. Her friend came back to the bar two other times before returning back to the dance floor. Ricky eventually joins me, "I guess you found something to distract you for the next few days huh?" She snickered. Taking a sip of my drink, my eyes have not left this gorgeous being in front of me. Her hips swaying to the music while her and her rede head friend cling to eachother while the dance.

"I have an idea for you to get close to her," he gulps down the rest of whatever clear liquid he decided to drink and leans over to me, "Im going to grab her friend and dance with her while you make your way to your new obsession. Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah." I growled.

Ricky and i make our way through the crowd, he slowly snakes his hands around the red heads waist while i slowly make my way behind my goddess. She reaches just below my chin, her vanilla shampoo invading my nose and she continues to dance. I glance up to Ricky with his tongue down the red heads throat, i shake my head at him. That didn't take long.

I feel her body bump into mine and her ass slightly rubs against my crotch. A low growl rises in my chest before she turns around and our eyes meet, im fucking done for. Her bright green eyes looked into mine and i knew that she was the only pair of eyes i wanted to look into ever again. When i looked into eyes i watched their life fade away, but in her i see brightness and longing. But i also see pain and heartbreak, and if i get the chance to meet the person or people that had made this beautiful dream see pain, i will wipe them off the face of the earth.