Chapter 9, Sarah

Coming out of the bathroom in my sweat pants and crop top. I walk over to my night stand seeing that i have 10 missed calls from Luca. Confused i snatch up my phone and walk myself into the living room. "Hey amber!" I yell across the house, she opens up her bedroom door in a shirt and her new lacy thong. Ignoring her i walk over to her, "Have you gotten any calls from Ricky? Luca called me 10 times in the last 20 minutes."

"Really? Thats weird hold on." She goes back to get her phone and has 15 missed calls and 6 unread messages from Ricky. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked her, her face paling. "Amber?"

"I-." A ping from the elevator intercom sounds before she could say anything. I pad over to the screen and it was two men i didnt know. Tattoos covered their faces as they waited for me to answer the request to come up. "Who the hell are these guys?" Amber comes up behind me. "Do not accept that Sarah. I'll call back Ricky." She walks toward the living room dialing Ricky. Luca calls me again, this time i answer.

"Luca?"

"Sarah, are you home?!" She shouts through the receiver.

"Yes but what's wrong? Why are you shouting?" Tuning out Luca on the other line, the elevator moves. I didnt press accept on the request and the two men are gone. "Sarah!" Luca shouts bringing me back.

"Yes im here."

"Listen to me baby, you need to go into your closet and hide for me okay? I need you to do this for me." The sounds of tires screeching on the phone. "Luca what the fuck is going on?"

"Sarah just fucking listen to me! Take amber and hide in your closet. Now!" I turn to amber who is in tears, the elevator pings and the doors open. I see the two men from the camera stepping out and into my home. I grab ambers hand and dart to my room. Shutting and locking it.

"Amber help me push my dresser." She is a trembling mess, "Amber!!" She snaps out of it, "Help me!" She helps me push my dresser in front of my door. I hear gun shots and bullets flying jjust inches from our heads. Amber screams and i grab her hand and pull her into my closet and shut the door. We hide in the car corner.

"Who are those guys amber? You told me not to accept the request. Do you know them?" She is trembling so bad that im afraid she might pass out from shock. "Amber look at me." I grab the sides of her face, turning her to look at me, "Who are they? And why are they here?"

"I-I dont know who they are, b-but Ricky might know.." her eyes wide and full of terror she buries her face into my chest crying. We hear more gun shots, amber and i jump when we hear a crash coming from my room. They must have found a way into my room. Tears falling from my eyes, i hold Amber close to me.

"Sarah?!" A familiar voice shouts. I shoot my head up, "Luca?!" I yell out. I jump up, running to the door and swing it open meeting a fun barrel in my face. "L-Luca?" He quickly puts it down and pulls me into him. Ricky runs in with his shirt covered in blood, "Amber?!"

"Ricky!" Amber runs into his arms, hysterical. He pulls her back giving her a once over, "Are you okay baby?" He asks. She shakes her head. He pulls her into his arms, staining her shirt with blood. "Shh it's okay baby im here." I pull out of Luca's embrace, small blood spatter is all over his suit and face. I take a step back.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Bile rises in my throat. He looks at me with worry in his eyes. He tries to come closer and i back away, too terrified by the sight of him. "Answer me Luca. Why are you and Ricky covered in blood and who are those guys that broke into my house?"

He holsters his gun, "Let me explain everything okay?" He gave ricky a look before he lifts up my distraught best friend into his arms and walks out. "Look baby-."