Daniela x Maid Reader

Yall, I don't know how to right smut but oh well, let me know how it is!!
————————————————————

"God damn it how the fuck did this happen" you whisper as you are trying to fix the wall the Cassandra somehow broke while to chasing a maid. You sigh, hammering the last nail into the wall before painting. Getting to grab the paint, you see that it's missing, {fucking hell, who took it the fucking paint?} you thought, getting up to see if anybody else has gotten it. You look everywhere for the paint  it couldn't find it, so you went to the lady of the castle. Walking, you start to wonder out how someone could have took it, but then you hear flys and soon enough you see Daniela there. "Hi darling, whatcha doing?" Daniela asked, you stutter a answer, "w~well Lady Daniela I was looking for the paint that someone has stole". She just smiles, giggles then turns into flys and goes away. You just stand there, thinking what the fuck happened, you look around to see if anybody was there and when there nobody was there you go back to standing there, thinking. "Huh" you say then walking to the Lady's room.

When you got there you knocked, "Come in" you hear. You walk in, "what do you need?" Lady Dimitrescu, and you explain that the paint was missing and Lady Dimitrescu starts laughing, and you look at her with a puzzled expression. "Daniela has it of course, she likes to paint, didn't you know that?" The lady says as she finishes laughing. "Oh I am sorry my lady but I didn't know that, I don't know your daughters that well all I kinda know is their names,except that I see them every so often, but in that case do you know where I can find her?" You ask her as she nods and tells you that she would be in the library. You thank her and jog to the the library, and as you enter you can hear giggles. "Umm Lady Daniela, umm c-can I have th-the paint back?" You kinda yell because the library is big. "Oh look who's here?" You hear a voice say, "Well well well" you hear an other voice say, "She is mine, she asked for me" you hear a familiar voice say. "L-look all I am asking is the paint back please, I have to finish the wall" you say with a little fear in your voice.

"Please, let me finish and I will be out of your hair." You say pleading. You look around, then flys start to show up and the three sisters are there, but Daniela just jumps at you, hugging you but you couldn't hold her so you both fall to the floor. The other two just giggle and Daniela sit up and straddles your lap while tracing her finger across your face, taking in your feature, you start to blush and get turned on, "Umm wh~what are you do~ ah doing" you ask stuttering. "Damn your so cute when you are all flustered" Daniela said getting close to your lips and almost kissing you, "Wow never thought you were like this sis, I think we should let them have their.... alone time, don't cha, Cass" Bela said, Cassandra nods and both of them turns into flys and fly away. You both stay like this for a little while then Daniela picks you up and flys somewhere, "AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING" you yelled as you are afraid of heights, "aww someone scared" Daniela said laughing, then opening a door and tossing you into a bed. Daniela giggled, she started to come to you swaying her hips.

"Umm Lady Daniela, w~what are you do~doing?" You ask as she gets on the bed and crawls to you getting up to your face smiling, putting her knee in between your leg and just kisses you. And this shocked you, wanting to pull away but Daniela grabbed your neck making the kiss more heated. She moans and straddled your lap again to then rocking her hips into yours, she pulls you away and forces you to look at her, "I've been watching you for sometime, god your hands are so hot when you know how to use them. I've been wanting to know how they feel. Now that I have you here I can finally get that experience" Daniela says putting your hands in her hips and rocking her hips harder and moaning, you just try to stay quite and just look at her feeling this for the first time. She grabs your head and kisses you but this time you give in and put one hand on her back, you pull away and start kissing and biting her neck. "Ahh I guess it~ ahh mmh I guess this is how it feel to be bitten hu~uh" Daniela said, you grab her and turning you both around now being on top on her.

You growl, soon take off her clothes and taking one of her nipples in your mouth and suck on it hard, making Daniela moan load and one hand grabs your hair and the other trying (her best) to take off your clothes. You stop and start to take off her clothes, to then go back and kiss her neck then going down her body, "Fu~ fuck, bab~ AHH fuck baby you really, ahh fuck you want AHH" she yells as you bite her thighs so much that she starts bleeding. You just look at her and then you go back to kissing and biting her thighs, "Please, ba~ AHH please baby, I want you, I need you so bad" Daniela pleads and you give in, you start to suck her clit {good she taste so good, I can't get enough of her} you thought wrapping your arms around her thighs and going in deeper. She moans loudly grabbing your head and pulling her closer to her clit. "Fu~ fuck" Daniela moans out, putting two fingers inside her and start pumping, then she finishes, you slowly kiss up her stomach and get to her face. "Wow, that- that was good" Daniela said as you get off her and lie next to her.

You don't say anything and just look up at the ceiling, you didn't realize that Daniela was talking to you until you feel someone cuddle up to you. "Yn, are you ok?" Daniela asks you, just nodding and start getting up, "wait where are you going? Don't leave please" Daniela said gently grabbing your shoulder and pushing you back to the bed and she starts to wrap her self around you. "Oh ok" saying as you stay there for bit then turning around and cuddle her, making her make a squeaky noise as you make yourself comfortable. After a while, "So? What does this make us?" You ask, while looking up at her to find anything in her eyes. "I don't know but, we have to take things slow and also get mother used to you being with me." Daniela says while drawing circles on your back and looking in your eyes. "Ok, we can try" you say kissing her. And all you hear is fly buzzing around loudly, {wow, she must be really happy} you thought. Let see how the night goes. "OH SHIT THE PAINT" you yell and Daniela laughing at you as you are trying to back your clothes on and leave.