Donna x Creater Reader

You were know as the known as the creature of the unknown or la criatura desconocida, known for being in the wood and killing animals and hanging it in the middle of town. You were always bullied for having a big slash from your face to the thigh, so you always wore a mask and men clothes. People called you a freak and they treated you like dirt. So you moved somewhere were no one would go and made home. As the time goes, you were able to make your self a living, of course with a disguise. You were a painter, you had to some money. But when it's the full moon that's when the creature come out.

You were getting ready to head out, a arrow comes from the outside, and you hear yelling, "YOU BEAST, YOU SHALL BE BURNED" someone yelled, you freak out and started packing some of your belongings and a book that your mother gave you, unfortunately the village killed your mother, just because she was a creature too. Your door started to make loud noises and people started to break your house down, so you broke a window and started to make a run for it. As you were running arrows started to come from the people behind.

One hitting your shoulder, you yelp and kept running, you feel your creature coming and you let it. You start calming down until you start seeing fog, you slow down, "Yn, what happened? Why are like this" a familiar voice says, you stop and look around to see your mom, she was named Hope Ln, she was the one that helped you with everything and write notes for you incase something happened. You start turning back into your human form, "Mom" you say walking to her, but when you went to hug her she faded away. Then seeing her farther away you start chasing her, and the more you chase her the more is farther away. "MOM" you shouted, running after her.

You ran until you stopped and saw a grave "Claudia Beneviento". {hmm, poor girl, was only 9 years old.} you thought. Seeing that it's only fog around you, you decided to walk in further to hide from the people. You end up to a house near the water fall, so you decide to see what's is value to sell to the Duke. You were able to get inside, and look around and saw some valuables so you took some but before you can go, you hear "Who do you think you are?" Then black out. You start waking up, "Look who is awake" a high pitched voice said. You open your eyes and see and doll there and you freak out and start running away but more dolls appear everywhere. "Please don't go. Umm please stay here, we will help you" a softer tone said. "Who are you? What do you want?" You ask.

"Why are YOU asking those questions, you tried stealing from us" the doll said. "Sorry, but what's going on? Where am I? How are you?" You ask again. "My name is Donna Beneviento and this is Angie my doll, you are in the Beneviento estate. I believe you were trying to take something, why?" Donna asked. "Oh sorry, I was chased out from my home, and I ended up here, sorry for trying to look for something to take to the Duke, I am terribly sorry" you starting rambling. "Yada yada yada ok ok ok, whatever anyways what are you going to do next" Angie said angrily. "I don't know, but I think I should go. Umm do you know where my stuff is." You asked

They show you were your stuff is and you start getting it and heading out, "w~wait, don't go let me help you". You looked at her confused, "why? Why do you want to help me? Do you know what I am? Please I don't need your pity, especially from someone who is has a higher rank than me" you say heading towards the door. "STOP, I know who you are." Donna yelled, and you pause, "please I have been watching you for sometime. I see how you are treated out there, I always wanted to meet you but never got the chance." Donna said as she start heading towards you, and you start to take a step back and she stops and takes off her vail to show her scared face.

"Oh, so you do know who I am" you say, sadly getting used to the disappointment. "Please, don't fret.  I want to help you, please stay with us" Donna said begging, "YA I NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH HERE" Angie yelled. You start getting more confused and sad. "Here, let's take you to a room and start letting you feel at home" Donna said excitedly. You start thinking and feel like you regret coming in here.