Bela x Maid reader pt 2

"Bela what happened?" You ask, holding her as she cries, "You have to run, get out of here, and-" Bela said but then she start to sniff and  saw your arm, "Who did this to you?" Asked Bela, she stands up and look at you with mad eyes, "ah n-no one, it's fine don't worry about me, tell me what happened with you?" You say trying to change the subject, "No. Tell. Me. Who. Did. This. To. You." Bela said very angrily, and you start to panic, "umm well" but then the door slams open and you see the lady of the castle come in. You both jump and the first thing that Bela does is grab you and start to fly away. "BELA GET BACK HERE" the lady yelled.

She takes you to a hidden room, "Fuck what do we do now?" You asked Bela and she doesn't answer you. "Bela what. do. we. do. now." You asked slowly, and she doesn't answer again. You just look at her with disbelief and you look around to see that what you have to defend yourself. "Little one" Bela said, you looked at her without saying anything, "I think, it's time to go to mother" Bela said looking down at the ground, "WHAT" you yelled looking at her, "Why? She just tried to kill me and now you want us to go with her, Bela, you know she will hurt you. Please don't" you say to her.

"I know but..... You know what will happen if we don't" Bela said getting closer to you and putting her arms around your waist the hugging you. You do know what will happen, her mother will do anything to find you and kill you so now you have excepted your fate. "Ok, but just know this, I love you. I love you so much that whatever happens between us I want you to know that I will always be there for you." You say and you start to cry, Bela nods and hugs you. "Ok you ready?" Bela asked as she opens the door. You nod and start heading to the lady's room. "You ready?" Bela asked, you sigh and nod, she knocks. "Come in" you hear an angry tone.

You and Bela walk in the room, you see the lady and the other two sisters here. "OH Look is here after all" You hear Cassandra say in a sarcastic way, You hide behind Bela and you can see that Bela has her hand on her scythe, and you grab her hand to stop her. The lady of castle turns around and sees the both of you, she doesn't look happy. The lady was about to say something until, "Mother, please. I love her with all of my heart, and there is nothing that you can do to make me leave her" Bela said as she takes a step towards her.

"So please, I know in your heart, there is something there that knows that you will do whatever to make us happy. Well I am happy. I am happy that I found someone that understands me. So please stop, stop with this and let me be happy" Bela said. This shocked you, knowing Bela she would never do this. She would just suck it up and do whatever she is told but here, this made you love her more. The lady just looks at you, "You really love her, don't you" The lady said, Bela nodded, the lady hummed and just sat back down and just start drinking her wine.

"Mother?" Bela said worried, you look at Bela and you can see her starting to cry, "My lady" you say stepping out and taking a step towards the lady. "Please, I love your daughter so much, I plan to marry her and give her the best possible outcome of her life. Please expect our relationship" You say making Bela blush shocked and blush. "Fine, you may continue this relationship but once I find out that you hurt her I will have you killed, understand" The lady of the castle said, you say yes man and Bela grabbed your hand and you both leave to her room.

"Wow that worked" Bela said, "Yea it did" you say grabbing her face and kissing her. "So now what, what's going to happen now? Oh god, will everything go badly. What if-" you say but Bela stopped you by kissing you, "Don't worry about it little one, I think everything will be fine" Bela said, kissing your neck, "A~ah Bela r~really, now" you say giggling. Bela nods and grabs you by the waist and pushes you on the bed and straddles your lap. "Bebita, plea~ please don't start teasing me know" you moaned out wanting more. And let's just say, you had the best night of your life.