Bela x Maid Reader

You were getting your chores list from the lady of castle, and as your waiting, you can see your secret girlfriend Bela there, and in you can see in her eyes that is very happy to see you. See the thing is, the lady would never approve of your relationship and her sisters always hated you no matter what you did, so you tried your best to not make them hate you, so you and Bela have been keeping it a secret. "And here you go Yn" Alcina said giving you your chores, "Now leave" Alcina said in a stern voice. You bow down and quickly leave, and you look down to see what chore was first, and that was to clean the storage room.

So you start to head out to the storage room and start cleaning it. You start to put things away in order, that's until you hear the open and close really fast. "Hello? Who's here?" You asked getting a little scared, you head to the door of the storage room, then you feel hands on your waist, you jump and turn to see that's is Bela. "Oh my Mother Miranda, mia amor you scared me" you say chuckling and putting your arms around her neck. "Oh really, I did" Bela said giggling and going in for the kiss. "Haha yes you did" you say kissing her, you guys start making out, Bela grabs your waist and pushes you to the wall.

"Haha Mi querida I have to work now" You muffled but Bela didn't listen and just kept getting more handys, now kissing your neck. "A~ah B~Baby, please I have to get back to work" you say but Bela still didn't listen. She went to your lips again and kissing you again, "just give your work to someone else, let's have fun" Bela said not letting you go. "I wish could but -" you say but you got interrupted by someone who open the door. "Bela what the hell are you doing?" Daniela said walking in on your two, you quickly pushed Bela and just looked down, "Daniela, what are you doing here?" Bela asked.

"I was looking for you, and I see you making out with this maid" Daniela said taking a step closer to you, but Bela goes in front of you to protect you. "You know mother will never except this and you know it, so why do you keep doing this? You know what mother will do to her, you are a disgrace, I am telling mother. " Daniela says sounding mad. Bela was about to say something but Daniela left, "Shit little one go to my room please" Bela said almost heading out of the room, "What no, I am not going to leave you alone" you say grabbing her arm and pulling her close to you. "Little one ple-" Bela was about to say but then, "BELA DIMITRESCU GET OVER HERE NOW" The lady of the castle yelled,

"Shit, little one please try to make it to my room" Bela said, you just look at her and kiss her in the lips and Bela leaves, now you have to get to the room without getting caught by the other two sisters. So you make a run for it, and as you do, you start to hear two types of laughter. {fuck fuck fuck no no not now} you thought. "Yay now a case" you hear Cassandra say flying closer to you. As you run, Daniela was able to get you in the shoulder, tackling you to the ground, but you were able to hit her and make a run for it with the scythe in your arm, "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS, MOTHER WILL KILL YOU" Cassandra yelled. You made it to Bela's room. "Fuck, this hurts" you say as you carefully take the scythe out of your arm.

You clean your wound and patch it up and the door opens and it's Bela. "Oh mi reina, what's wrong?" You ask, but all Bela does is hug you and starts crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Bela said and she kept repeating (I'm sorry).{what the fuck did she say to her} you thought.