Elena Lupu x Reader

You were know as the hunter if the village, the only female to hunt in all the village. There are some men there that always hated you because you brought the biggest animals. You come in the village with your next meal of the day, and as you walk in you hear, "YAY SHE IS BACK." One of the kids yell, you chuckle and make your way to your home and see Luisa and her husband come up to you. "Ah Yn, glad you came back, so what are you going to be making." The Luisa asked, "oh nothing new just a stew" you say inviting them in. "Oh good, that's good" Luisa said as her husband and her sit down, you made tea and gave it to them.

You start making the stew when a knock on the door was made. "Oh who could that be? Luisa can you open the door and let the person in please" you say and Luisa nods and gets up to head to the door. You start to finish the stew when, "Here she is" you hear Luisa say. You turn to see Elena, you both look at each other and start blushing, "glad to see you Yn." "Me too" you say grabbing bowls and start pouring the stew and set them on the table. "So how was the hunt?" Elena asked, grabbing the bowl and start to eat. "It was good, almost got hurt but all good" you say. Luisa starts talking to you and the four start talking about life and other things.

Soon, Luisa and her husband left leaving you and Elena alone, "so what now" Elena said standing up and walking towards you, your mind starts to think about what to do now and Elena sees this and thinks it cute. She walks up to you and runs her hand down your arm which scared you a little, "you ok, sweetheart" Elena said. You get out of your thoughts and start blushing, "umm, ahhhhh I~I don't know, w~what do you, umm w~what do you want to do?" You say stuttering, she smirked and just push you against the counter and just looks at you. "I don't know, what do you think" Elena asked, THIS IS WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

You always wanted to tell Elena that you liked her but boys always got in the way, Elena would always tell you about boys and you always listen but not really. Whenever she would tell you about boys your mind always wonder about how your life would be if you and Elena were together. Where you would lived and other things like that, but most of your thoughts were..... not so appropriate. But now that she has you like this, all flustered, you can't help but think about those thoughts, "Soo Yn, what's on your mind now?" Elena asked, you mutter something but she didn't hear what you said, "What was that dear?" Elena asked, "N~nothing" you say wanting to leave but Elena didn't let you, "Why not tell me?" You scared" she said, putting her hand on your waist. You just look in her dark chocolate eyes.