Alcina X Muzzle reader

You are a maid of House Dimitrescu, but you were not normal maid, you were a maid with a muzzle, others think how can you do things with a muzzle on your face. Let's go back a bit shall we, a few years ago you stumbled upon the castle, looking for help because you need it, you went inside thinking that it was abandoned. You see a fireplace, you grab wood and somehow make a fire. All of a sudden you hear buzzing and laughing, you turn around to see girls with bugs and blood all over them. "Well well well look at what we have here, an intruder looking for some warmth, let's get her" one of the girls said, as the other two surrounded you, making you scared.

You tried to run but one of the girls got you, you bite her hard in the hand and she let you go, this happened one more time, making two of three girls mad, then the three of them got you and put a muzzle on you, making sure you didn't bite them. They took you to a women, who was very tall, had curves, red lips, and yellow eyes. "Who do we have here?" The tall lady asked, one of girls told her everything and told her why you had a muzzle. "She bit you, thinking that she can get away from it" The lady said, as grabbing your face and making you look at her. You take in her details, how beautiful she looks. "She will be a maid here, Cassandra and Bela go to the nursery and get your hand bandaged" the lady said.

Two of the girls left and one was left, but she leaves too, so it was you and the tall lady, "My name is Alcina, but you will call me my lady, understand, also you will not take off the muzzle unless I do it for you, understand that also." Alcina said. You nod, she then calls in a maid and asked her to take her with you because you are the new maid. The maid takes you and asked "What's your name", "Yn, my name is Yn and yours" you say, "My name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jenni" Jenni said. She takes you to your room, tells you about your uniform, and that she will make your chores list for you. She then leaves, you take in the room that has been given to you, you see a book and start reading, and checking out the rest of the room, you get hungry and go to see if you can get food until the door is open and see and other maid with food.

"Ah so your the new maid, wow you did something g really bad huh" the maid asked you. You nod, you were going to ask her name but she left before you could. You tried to eat, kinda making it, but then soon, you fall asleep, uncomfortable not used to the muzzle but you manage to sleep. You wake up to see your uniform on the edge of the bed and a note. You get up, and go to the end of the bed, to see the note. ~here is your chores list. From Jenni~, you put on your uniform and start heading to do the first chore. You see Jenni and the other maid from yesterday, you say hello and asked them for help. Apparently the name of the other maid was Sophia. They both tell you what you have you then leaving you alone to do your chores. You felt someone watching but when you turned there was no one there.

Over the next few days, you had gotten used to the muzzle and not eating a lot because of it. But you also noticed that the lady has been watching you lately, and you felt kinda happy. You started to have a crush on her, but you didn't have a good impression on the first day. Jenni and Sophia knew about this and kept it a secret, but they tried to make you both into a room together, and always failed. You noticed that and they start making little noise about to you together and other things, you realize that they were your friends. As they tried to talk to you about it, you three didn't realize that the lady was listening to you.
Now let's get back to the present day, you are taking in the firewood that you just cut for the girls, until Cassandra flew in, "Mother wants to talk to you when you are done with this", you nod and put the wood in the the fireplaces that are needed then head out to Alcina's room.

You make it towards the door and knock, "Come in" you hear, you open the door and walk in to see Alcina sitting down reading a book. "You called for me my Lady" you say, she looks at you with an angelic look. "Yes I did, please come here" she announced, you walk to her getting next her side. She then grabs your waist, bringing you to her lap, making you face her. You blush, you take her in beautiful face. You were so into your mind that you hadn't realized that Alcina took off the muzzle, witch scarred you a bit, mainly because you hadn't took it off in 3 years. You felt the air hit your face, you felt relief, you looked down and touch your face, you were finally free, or not, Alcina grabbed your face to make you look at her. She took her time, looking at you, but you feel harder for her. You didn't have a crush, you were in love with her.

"What beautiful face you have" Alcina said, you blush harder, and not wanting Alcina to see you your tried to look away but she kept you still. You looked at the golden yellow eyes and seeing how pretty they look, then her grip tightened bringing you closer to her face, you looked down to her lips then her eyes again, then your lips touched hers, you deepened the kiss making her moan, she gripped your hips as you grab her face. The kiss was angelic, you both pull away poking at each other with lustful eyes, "Shall we continue this" Alcina said, "Yes my lady" You say grinding your hips on to hers, "Alcina, dear call me Alcina" She said, hearing you moan wanting more friction. "Alcina, p~please" you moan then kissing her next making love bites. She then takes you to the bed, and let's just say the next day you couldn't walk.