Donna X Gardener Reader

You were hired by Mother Miranda to be Lady Beneviento's gardener. You go in the estate, see fog and dolls everywhere it creeped you out, but you needed the money so you kept on going. You see the manor and see a shed next to it, you look at the paper to see that the shed was for you to live in, so you go in and see a bed and other things, and on the bed there's a note. ~Hope you enjoy your stay. -Lady Beneviento~

You smile, getting the note and putting it in your pocket. You put your bags down, making your self at home, but not to homie. You start getting ready to do your work, you head outside and see plants there. You take the hint, and start working. You felt someone watching you, but you ignored it.

You finally finished with the plans, you make your way to the shed to see a doll and a bag. You questioned it but you still took it and went inside. Putting the doll on the bed, and then opening the bag to see a sandwich with a note on it. You opened the note and it said ~hope you like it :)~. You smiled and grabbed the sandwich, sat in the bed and started eating it.

As you ate it, you noticed a figure in the window, you get up from the bed and headed outside, to see no one there. You felt sad, you wanted to meet the lady but the rumors kept you away. You went back inside and went to the bed, finished the sandwich, grabbed the doll, and you realized that the doll was a version of you.

You smiled and went to bed cuddling with the doll, then falling asleep. You wake up, and just sat on the bed for a few minutes, and get up, got ready and headed out. But as soon as you head out, you see someone stand there, wearing all black and holding a doll. "Oh hi Lady Beneviento, how can I help you?" You asked.

She didn't say anything, but her doll did. "HI YN I AM ANGIE" The doll started talking which startled you. "Umm hi Angie, how can I help you" you asked, totally not getting freaked out. "How was the sandwich? Was it good?" Angie asked hoping for a good answer. You tell her that it was good, Angie hops off of Donna's arms and goes up to you.

You take a step back, but she climbs your side and just plops in your arms. "Whatcha doing now?" Angie asked, "I was going to work on the flowers, then clean up around here" you say just looking at her, thinking that rumors that were told was lies. "Ok, but later you want to come inside and make some dolls with us" Angie asked, as Donna comes closer to you. "Ummm sure, I would love to" you say.

Angie then jumped off of your arms and goes to Donna, gets on her arms and then leaves. You stand there, thinking about what the fuck was going, but then you had to work so you did, you then see yellow flowers and a note. ~Put them on the graveyard~. You grabs them and start heading to the graveyard, after walking sometime you see a headstone. You walk up to it to see that it belongs to Claudia Beneviento. Just stand there, taking it in, you start planting the yellow flowers around the headstone. You made sure that it was planted right, and everything was clean.

You feel ichie, you start scratching your arms and head back to the shed as you are heading you see your mother all full of blood, you were going to say something, but then you heard screaming, you turn your head to see Angie. She jumps in your arms, "Are you finished Yn? Are ya? Are ya?" Angie said, getting excited, you tell her yes and she then grabs your hand and forces you inside the manor. You take a few steps into the manor when you see Lady Beneviento's figure walk into the room.

She stops and you can't tell were she looking but you keep your head down. Angie makes you go to the little table in the middle of the room. You look around and see the portrait of a beautiful women holding Angie, "That's us" Angie said while eating a cookie. Nodding, you just stand there looking down, just there, "Here" You hear a soft voice say. You look up, and see Lady Beneviento hold a cookie, you thank her and take. "Here sit down" Donna said. You take a seat, then Angie started talking to you about dolls and other things.

The day was coming to an end, you get up to leave, but a hand stops you. You turn to see Donna stopping you from leaving, "Please don't leave, stay" Donna said softly, you look at her. "Ok I won't go, I will stay, what do you want to do?" You asked, she just takes you to her room. You walk in the room and just stand there, you didn't notice that Lady Beneviento took off her veil. You looked at her, taking in the features, she noticed this a put her hand up and you walk to her, grab her hands to put in yours.

"You don't have to hide your face, I think it's beautiful" you say as she just looks at you. "Really, you think so" Donna said, you tell her yes, but then you start going in for a kiss, she takes the hint and goes in. Your lips meet hers, and you then start making out with her, she pushes you to her bed and sits on your lap. You smile, "wow, I never thought that would happen" Donna said, "well I am glad, my lady" you say going in for another kiss, "Donna", "excuse me?" You say, "call me Donna" Donna said, then kissing you again.