Mother Miranda x Reader

You were an experiment, obliviously from Mother Miranda but you escaped. Mother Miranda tried catching you but you were too fast for her and just booked it. And as you ran kinda deep into the forest and look for a place called home, you saw a cave that looked comfortable so you start to make a home. You were able to make weapons like axes, bows, arrows, and you also made clothes for your self, and you made shoes. You got hungry so you went to hunt for some deer, and you got one but as you slimed it and got the meat, you decided to get the head and use for a mask. After sometime, you have gone to the Duke and he helped you with hiding, but the village did not take kind with you. You were able to figure out what you can do, having super speed, jumping really high, and you can use bones from the dead as whatever you want.

So you decided to take matters into your to your own hands, you stole a two pairs of boots and were able to make hooves to out on one of the boots, and with the mask you made, you got to take your weapons and start you to be know as the cerb umam. Every chance you got, people started to be scared of you. Mother Miranda started to get prayers about you and wanting you gone. So she started hunting for you, but you always were one step ahead of her.
You were up in the trees looking down at the ceremony that Miranda was having. {let's have some fun shall we} you thought drawing your bow aiming at the til if the stage right in front of Miranda, and you took the shot. As the arrow lands in front of her she starts to look at where at could come from then see looks at the trees and sees you there, just standing there then you jump and run off. She grabs the arrow and just continues the ceremony then she turns into crows to look for you. As you run, you decide to tease her a little, and wait for her. Miranda looks all over for you to then seeing you on a hill, you both make eyes contact then you vanish.

Miranda follows you, sees you go into a cave, goes to the door and walks in. She sees fur and antlers, meat and other survival things. "Wow, never thought  would see this before" You say, scaring her a little. She doesn't say anything, just looks at you, you sigh and start to take off your clothes, "Why? Why did you do this?" She asked you, as you are taking off your boots and then your shirt leaving your mask on, and under your shirt you have a spine tattoo and a scar from Miranda's "surgery".  She realized why you are doing this, she remembers you, "The missing link, never thought you were here" Miranda says taking a step towards you. You just look at her and just went over to the homemade stove and start cooking some deer meat. "So you are not going to talk anymore" Miranda says, "Well your here, what are you going to do know? Kidnap me? Do an other "surgery"? Well?" You say shocking her, but she never breaks and keeps her face still, "No".

You stop and look at her, "what". "No" I am lot going to do that" she said taking off her mask, she placed it on a table and then wait for her to take off yours. You sigh and take off your mask to reveal and scar on you, from the top left of your forehead to the bottom right, also have a lip piercing, and your earring are full earrings. Miranda just looks at you, she doesn't stop looking at you. "What?" You say in a harsh tone, "No- hmm nothing" Miranda says sitting down on your bed. You get your food and start eating it, "so what was your plan? Hmm scared everyone, have me kill you?" Miranda says rising her voice, you don't say anything still, why should you, "so? What is it?" She says wandering what the fuck is going on. "Because you took my life away, YOU HAD ME ASHAMED OF MY SELF, EVERY ONE IS THE VILLAGE WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME. I HAD to teach them why. Why they should be scared of a "no body". That's why I did that" you say getting ready to cry. What's going to happen now.