Cassandra x Maid Reader

You were outside chopping wood for the fireplaces, you thinking you have enough so you start grabbing some of the wood and take it inside to pile of more wood, you make it inside to the wood pile to put the wood from outside there, you sigh, feeling cold and then turn back, but you bump into someone, you look up to see Bela. "Hi Lady Bela how can I help you" you say in a calm manner, she shoves a box in your arms. "Give that to Cassandra, and don't lose it or I will kill you if you do" Bela said, you nodded and she leaves.

You sigh, putting the box down then heading back outside to get the rest of the wood. You come back inside, you finished, putting the rest of the wood in the pile. You turn around to see the box gone. You gasped then running trying to figure out were it could be. You see Emily, a maid and run to her, "Emily, have you seen a box, Lady Bela gave it to me to give to Lady Cassandra" you say panicking, "No I haven't but I hope you find it" Emily said, you sighed and ran around the whole cast trying to find it. You went to the kitchen, the wine room, and the dining room and you still couldn't find it.

{fuck fuck fuck I have to find that box, where could it be} you thought , as you are running you hear giggling and you knew who it was. "Yay a chasing game, how exciting" Daniela said now chasing you. {shit shit shit, where the fuck is it} you thought and kept running. She kept chasing you until she puts her sickle into your shoulder, "FUCK" you yelled, and fall to ground, Daniela comes to you and starts laughing at you. "Well well well look who failed to run, looks like your time has run out" Daniela said taking out her sickle and about to strike again.

"Daniela what did I tell you about messing with my maid" Cassandra shouted, coming in and going to Daniela. "Sorry sis but I had to, it was the perfect opportunity to do it" Daniela said giggling the leaving you both alone, Cassandra looked at you and picked you up and taking you to her room. You look up at her, then remembering about the box. You push yourself off of her and start running, "Where are you going Bloodbag" Cassandra shouted but you ignored her and went back to looking for the box.

You still looked for it but never found it, so you got it the kitchen, sit down on the wall, and just let the blood fall out. You see Cassandra there trying to talk to but you didn't hear the it went black. You wake up and and look around, and it's too fancy to be your room. You try to get up and something is not letting you, so you look down to see Cassandra laying on top of you. You smile and start blushing because you fell in love with her but ignored that feeling, and the you put your hand on her head and start petting her.

She starts to wake up and look up at you, "Your awake, I am glad to see to you are alive" Cassandra said now sitting in your lap, you blush and here the thing, you fell I love with Cassandra but you thought she never liked you back, she then grabs your chin and makes you look at her. "Now tell me, why were you running" Cassandra said in a deep raspy voice, you blush and get shy because you don't want to tell her why, you sigh and explain what happened. She looks at you mad and gets up to her dresser, and pulls out the box, you light up and tell her that's the one.

She gets mad and puts the box down and leaves the room. Feeling scared, you try to go after her but you fall in the process, you made loud noise making you yelp in pain. You take a minute and then try to get up, and once your have gone up, you start walking to the door and open it. "Lady Cassandra" you shouted, you sigh "LADY CASSANDRA" you yelled, but nothing but not until you heard banging from the other side. Then you hear buzzing and see Cassandra in front of you, "Yes Bloodbag?" Cassandra questioned.

"Please don't get mad at them, just please let them be" you begged, she smirks at you, she picks you up and you yell taking it as a surprise, and she takes you back to the bed, "You care for us" Cassandra said which shocked you, "Yes I have to, I have to care about you girls" You say blushing a little bit more. You sit on the edge of the bed trying not to look at Cassandra, "You seem nervous around me, are you ok Bloodbag?" "Y-yes I am Lady Cassandra I am just dizzy that's all" you say looking away, but she grabs your chin and looks deep in your eyes, then she kisses you, you are shocked but you give in a kiss her back.

You both pull away, and Cassandra just giggles, you look at her confused, she wipes her thumb across your lips, "You have blood on your lips" Cassandra said, you look at her and just grabbed her by the neck and gave her another kiss. You both make out until someone breaks in the door, both of you stop and look who it is. It's Bela, she looks at the both of you, "Cassandra, why are you kissing a Maid" Bela said, Cassandra moves in front of you. "I love her Bela, I want her to mine and mine alone, I will do whatever it takes to protect her" Cassandra said, Bela look at you then leaves, Cassandra loos at you and just hold you like you were going to leave her. You smile getting the girl of your dreams.