Chapter 19 - Regrets

Chapter 19

Enzo p.o.v

My urge to throw up got me up on my feet. I sped down the hall to finally arrive at my bathroom. What the fuck... I wondered what had happened. I hadn't drank all night, only a few sips of wine, that's was all. My memories started coming back. My anger only strengthened as the details of that girl were getting clearer.

- FUCK!

I yelled and smashed my fist in the mirror, shattering it. I looked down at the pieces on the floor, my face was red with anger, my fist was bleeding. I quickly ran to Laus's room and slammed open the door.

- What the fuck did she tell you??

Surprised by my sudden sentence, Laus stared at me stunned and took a second to reply. I flipped the light switch as she rubbed her eyes.

- I- uhh...

Laus sat up on her bed.

- She told me you wanted to see me, nothing more.

I thought without saying anything.

- She left this in here...

Laus got up and handed me the bag that was placed on her desk, it was that girl's bag. She sat back on her bed looking at me in confusion. I undid the zipper and took a quick look inside. I flipped the bag upside down to let everything it contained fall on the floor.

- Let me find it.

I rushed through the belongings looking for something in particular. I then laid eyes on it, her ID.

- Serena Rocci.

Her name triggered something in me, as if I knew her. I had an off feeling that she was here for no good. Laus voice interrupted my thoughts.

- Enzo, did she spike you...?

I took a deep breath.

- It's not important, I think this girl works for a hostile gang.

I could tell Laus had a lot of questions. I was ashamed of answering them. I didn't want to hear a certain one.

- Why was she here in the first place?

I sighed, I knew she was going to ask.

- Shit... uh...she was a hired prostitute.

Laus laughed at my face, not holding back one bit.

- Want to know what your problem is, Enzo?

She questioned me as I looked straight at her with a threatening look.

- Youre a fucking pig. You have no damn respect and you treat everyone like garbage.

I couldn't possibly be mad at her. I couldn't even blame her at this point. I couldn't even think straight, I had too much on my mind. I sighed and closed the light switch.

- Good night tesoro.

She swung around the bed leaving her back exposed. I closed the door. My head felt like it was about to explode. I took some pills to feel better. What could Serena possibly want...

It was late but I couldn't go to sleep without answers. I got in my office to check my documents. As soon as I opened the light I could see the place was trashed. My eyes scanned the room horrified.

- No.. no no no no no..

All my files were gone. I knew this was only the beginning of the war. 

-----------

Authors note:

2 chapters in a day, were back at it! Both of us are leaving for Costa Rica next week for 9 days so we won't be writing much but we do have 2 other stories one in french based on outer banks and another one in english thats a darkromance about an arranged marriage! 

If you enjoyed please vote, comment and subscribe, we love reading your comments and we jump every time we see a new subscriber or vote or comment! It means the world to us, thank you so much for reading!

Word count: 600