CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day

Start from the beginning

" You look pretty too Chanmi , thanks for taking care of my Beomgyu at his emo phase " Yeonjun said smiling and Chanmi shook her hands shyly .

 " Hello Soobin shi , Kai spoke about out you non stop in our trip , I can guarantee that you are his favourite hyung ! " Chanmi said and Soobin smiled shyly . " Really ? I thought Hyuka hates me tho " Soobin smirked at Kai who was avoiding eye contact.

" Taehyun right ? I must say you look so handsome now , but you were really really cute in your childhood pics ! " Chanmi said smiling and Taehyun looked at her confused .  " You have seen my childhood pics ? " Taehyun asked in surprise.

" Yeah , Beomgyu had a photo frame of you both in Kindergarden in his room , you'll were so cute ! " Chanmi said and Beomgyu's eyes widened , meanwhile Taehyun blushed a little .

" Yah yah enough , you don't even greet your bestfriend first ? " Beomgyu said holding her shoulders .  " Bestfriend who ? " Chanmi searched over his shoulders .

" Aah Kai , he's my only bestfriend here . He's the one who invited me here , move now I have 1 more person to greet " She said pushing him , he looked at her dumbfounded.

 " Hello Attorney Jimin , nice to meet you " Chanmi bowed at him and he bowed back at her . " Park Chanmi right ? I actually read your travel blogs , I was quite surprised to know you are Gyu and Kai's friend " Jimin said and Chanmi covered her mouth in shock.

" It's my 1st time getting recognised as a blogger here , thank you so much ! " She said smiling and he chuckled . 

" Since we are done with introductions let's go and eat " Haneul suggested and all of them nodded moving towards the dining room.

Beomgyu held Chanmi's hands making her turn towards him. " Yah are you seriously gonna act like this ? I'm hurt " Beomgyu pouted , Chanmi was still keeping her straight face.

But she slowly gave up at his cuteness and hugged him tightly making him smile .  " How can I even try to act tough with you , you make it so difficult Gyu , now shall we go and eat ? " Chanmi asked and Beomgyu chuckled taking her to the dining room.

What they didn't notice was two pairs of eyes burning in jealousy.

-------------------------------------------

" I wanna sit next to Haneul , can I ? " Chanmi asked and Kai nodded smiling . Haneul welcomed her with a smile next to her .

" Chanmi seriously we should thank you for taking our Kai out , I was really worried about him " Haneul said .  " Oh no no , I really enjoyed going on a trip with him. I am not the only one helping him , he's helping me with blogs too. It's mutual " Chanmi said smiling at Kai.

" Also , I've already planned the next trip which is next week. We are going Paris Kai ! " Chanmi said excitedly , Kai choked on his drink.