Lip-sync battle! (pt1)

"Booties, prepare to be shaken'! Welcome to Mount Rageous's annual lip-sync battle!" Kid Ritz announced as the crowds inside the arena cheered and shouted.

"In this competition, our amazing contenders will not be judged by their voices, but by their performance itself! And you" he looks at the wattpad camera and at the readers. "Get to determine who's the winner!"

Everyone cheered, their voices echoing around them.

"Now, without further ado, please welcome to the stage: Adora Quinn Whitelock!" Kid Ritz announced before he got off stage and Adora's performance started.

She panted before she left.

"Wow! What a great way to open the show! Now, welcome the shy sensation, Alec Quinn!"

"Whoo!" Alec cheered as he left.

"What a performance! Now performing their first show here in over 20 years, here's Brozone!"

"Hey!" Adora yelled.

"That's cheating!" Alec added.

"Is it?" Kid Ritz asked them as the brothers left. "Anyway, next up, he's a superstar who redeemed himself, please welcome to the stage: Veneer!"

"Whoa! That's my husband!" Adora cheered.

"That was incredible! Please give a hand to Veneer!" Ritz said as the crowd cheered.

Veneer waved and walked off the stage.

"Next up, we have a couple that has stolen our hearts, welcome to the stage: Broppy!" Kid Ritz announced as Poppy and Branch came out.

"That was incredible! Give a round up for Broppy!"

The crowd cheered as the couple bowed and left the stage.

"Now for our final performance, please welcome Cherry Bomb and Archer pastry!" Kid Ritz said.

"Whoa-ho-ho! What a way to finish! Give it up for Archer pastry and Cherry bomb!"  Kid Ritz said as the crowd cheered.

"Good job guys!" Veneer cheered.

"Now it's time for you" kid Ritz looks at the wattpad readers. "Our wonderful viewers to vote for your favorite performance and whoever has the most votes will win the golden microphone and come back for an encore! See you soon!"

👇vote down in the comments👇