"I'll never abandon you"

Charlie's live was anything but perfect. His abusive, homophobic, drunk of a father had left his mother when he was 10. The next three years was spent taking care of her as she slowly fell apart. But things seemed to get better when she met and married Marcus. He was a nice guy who gotten out of a toxic relationship with his ex wife. And Marcus brought in Bobbi: his daughter. Once in his life, Charlie felt like he was finally going to get the happy family he always wanted. Unfortunately, that's not what fate had set for him. Marcus ended up leaving when he was about to turn 18, leaving 3-year-old Bobbi behind. Now suffering from two men leaving her, Charlie's mother ended up committing it.

(I'm not going to actually say it because I would feel awful if I triggered someone)

So, now a motherless child, he devoted his time to take care of Bobbi and be at least the good brother she deserved. Now 26 and engaged to Alec, Charlie was actually pretty excited to get over what happened in his past and to start a new chapter in his life with a new family that he knew would never leave him. One day at Bruce's restaurant, he was finishing his shift when Alec walked over to him.

"Hey hot-stuff" Charlie greeted before he kissed his cheek.

"Hey. So have you talked to Bobbi yet?" Alec asked him.

"Not yet, I mean how do you explain to someone that your going to be moving into your fiance's home?" He asked him.

Alec shrugged. Unknowing to them, Bobbi, who was now 10, had overheard their conversation. She stayed in her spot and listened.

"I don't know. Maybe surprise her?" Alec suggested.

"Surprise her? This isn't like she's getting a pet, Al! We're literally moving to Mount Rageous!" He said.

Bobbi snapped when she heard that. Charlie was leaving her? Tears immediately welled up in her eyes and, without caring anymore, ran past the couple and out of the restaurant. Alec covered his mouth as Charlie immediately ran after her.

"Bobbi!!!" He yelled as he ran after her.

☠☠☠

As night fell, Charlie had followed Bobbi into the jungle and he found her sitting on the new bench where Alec proposed to him. She was hugging her knees and sobbing. Charlie sighed before he sat down next to her.

"Hey..." he greeted.

She slightly looked up at her stepbrother. He looked at her.

"Sis....What's wrong?" He asked her.

"....your moving to Mount Rageous" she muttered.

Charlie grew confused.

"Who told you that?"

"No one. I heard you talking to Alec about it" she told him.

Charlie immediately smiled and sighed.

"Sis, listen. you misunderstood what I meant. I was meaning that the two of us are moving in with Alec in Mount Rageous" he explained to her, rubbing her back.

Well, Bobbi felt stupid. But at least he was never the one to judge one for their mistakes.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared that you were going to abandon me...like every one else has" she told him, tears clinging to her eyes.

Charlie understood her fear of him leaving. She had lost everyone close to her except for him.

"Oh, Bobbi. You should know by now..." he pulled her into a gentle hug as a smile crossed his face.

"I'll never abandon you"