Babysitting gone wrong

"Gem, you'd better be ready. Reservations are at 8 on the dot" Veneer said as they got ready for their date night.

He was wearing a navy blue suit and had his hair halfway covering his face.

"Yes, I'm aware."

Suddenly, Veneer felt something on his leg. It was his daughter. She was about 5 months old now and just begun to start crawling around. She hugged his leg.

"Aww, sweet pea...sorry hun, you're gonna have to stay here with your mother's uncles" Veneer told her as he picked her up.

"We're only going to be gone for a few hours. I don't really understand why she's upset" Adora said, walking out in her dress for the evening.

It was a black short spaghetti strap dress that had a slit in the thigh. Her black boot heels went above her knees. Over her dress was a see-through, lavender long-sleeve top.

"Gem, this is her first time without either of us" Veneer told her.

"I understand that. But she can't always be with us. And the good news is that it's close to her bedtime. We'll be back before she wakes" Adora pointed out as Mayday yawned.

"Yeah...your right" Veneer said as Mayday continued to hug him.

💜💚💜

"She goes to bed at 8, but if she gets fussy then feed her some warm milk. Bruce, I trust you to change her diaper" Veneer told John Dory, Clay, Bruce, Floyd, and Branch as Mayday laid in her crib.

"Don't worry, Veneer. We'll take good care of May" Floyd told him.

"Alright...just call if anything happens" Veneer said.

"Veneer, we're going to be late" Adora called out to him.

Giving her a final kiss, he and Adora left. As soon as they were gone, Mayday immediately started crying.

"Please don't cry!" John Dory told her, already starting to panic.

"Aw, don't cry. Your parents aren't going that far. Their practically down the street" Floyd told her.

She stopped crying as her eyes turned lavender for a second.

💜💚💜

Once 8 came around, Branch walked into her room with a bottle of warm milk in his hair. He hopped onto the crib.

"Alright, it's time for your bottle then bed ti-" Branch started before his eyes widened.

"Guys, the baby's gone."

"WHAT?!!" His brothers yelled as they ran into her room.

"SHE'S GONE!!!" Branch screamed before they started freaking out.

Meanwhile, Mayday determinedly crawled out of the apartment. She was going to get to her parents, no matter what.

💜💚💜

After searching the whole apartment, all the brothers except Bruce sat on the sofa.

"Adora and Veneer are so gonna kill us" Clay said as Bruce came back.

"Did you find her?" John Dory asked.