First date

Velvet sat at her small vanity. She was wearing a black and blue ombre dress with a silver jacket and black heels. In her ears was shappire earrings and her hair was down from it's normal ponytail. She took a deep breath. Tonight she was going on her first date with Orchid. And she was terrified. She had told Veneer this and he told her to be herself. But she still worried. What if she screws up so bad that Orchid won't want to even be friends with her anymore? She gulped at that thought. Then she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly stood up and opened the door. And there she was. She was wearing a simple sleeveless purple dress with platform heels. Her hair was styled to have some of her bangs to cover a bit of her face. Around her neck was a silver and purple flower pendant.

"H-hey" she greeted, blushing.

Velvet froze. Stay calm and don't embarrass yourself. She quickly smiled.

"Hi Orchid, you ready?" She asked.

She nodded in response before they left.

💎💚💎

Halfway to the movies, Orchid saw something on the ground. She stopped Velvet.

"What is it?" She asked her date.

"Are those flower petals?" Orchid asked, seeing the flower petal trail.

"Yeah...i guess it is."

Orchid smiled before she grabbed Velvet's hand.

"Let's see where it goes!" She told her.

Velvet felt a blush blossom on her cheeks as she nodded. So they followed the small trail.

💎💚💎

They had followed the trail down into the forest below Mount Rageous and they saw a dinning area set up in front of them.

Velvet blushed a little bit before the girls looked at eachother. Then Veneer in a nice looking gray and black suit walked over to them, holding a clipboard in his hands.

"Welcome to the enchanted forest, may I help you?" He asked them.

Velvet hardcore blushed as Orchid giggled.

"Yes, actually. Table for 2 please" she told him.

"Right this way" Veneer directed before leading them to the table.

Once at the table, he handed them menus and let them be. Orchid was about to sit down when Velvet stopped her.

"Hold up a sec," she told her before pulling the chair out for her.

"Aw, that was so sweet of you" she told her as she sat down.

"Thanks," Velvet sat down too.

They looked over their menus and took notice that there was only two food options. Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread sticks or pizza rolls with marinara sauce and cheese sticks. The drink options was water, red wine, or mello yellow.