Recognize

Kid Flash: B-03

Wally in all his glory showed up dressed and ready to go for their already over-with beach day.

"The Wall-man is here!" He called out. "Let's get this party star-uhn!" Wally trips over all of the junk he brought to falling flat on the floor.

Amber could only shake her head at his shenanigans.

Wally lifts his head noticing them all in their uniforms.

"Wall-man, huh?" Amber and Aqualad step aside for their new teammate. "I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?"

Wally ignores her question. "Uh, who's this?"

"Artemis, your new teammate," she says almost mockingly.

"Kid Flash. Never heard of you," giving back the same mocking tone.

Green Arrow steps up, "Um, she's my new protege."

"Wha-what happen to your old one?"

As if on cue the Zeta tube went off.

Recognize

Speedy: Speedy B-06

"Well, for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy Anymore," Roy states walking out of the Zeta tube.

"Call me Red Arrow."

'Original,' Amber took a glance at Green Arrow then back to Roy.

"Roy. You look-" Red arrow cuts his former partner off.

"Replaceable," taking notice of Artemis.

"It's not that like that. You told me you were going solo."

"So why waste time finding a sub? Can she even use that bow?" Red Arrow questions angrily.

Artemis steps up to defend herself, "Yes, she can."

"Who are you?" Wally finally questions.

"I'm his niece."

"She's my niece."

Green Arrow and Artemis say at the same time.

Amber raised a brow at that. Last she recalled he didn't have one, well not whoever this is.

'Hmm, more secrets, more trouble.'

A smirk appears on Roy's face, "Another niece?"

"But she is not your replacement. We have always wanted you on the Team, and we have no quota on archers."

Wally pipes up," And if we did, you know who we'd pick."

Artemis steps up once more, "Whatever, baywatch. I'm here to stay."

Roy walks away, as Kaldur comes up to speak to him.

"You came to us for a reason."

"Yeah, a reason named Dr. Serling Roquette." Robin immediately pulls up his HoloGlove.

"Nanorobotics genius and claytronics experts at Royal University in Stay City vanished two weeks ago."

"Abducted two weeks ago by the League of Shadows." Red corrects.

"Whoa. You want us to rescue her from the Shadows?" Robins joy showing.

"Hard-core."

"I already rescued her. Only one problem The Shadows had already coerced her into making a weapon."

The HoloScreen shows the weapon.

"Doc calls it the Fog, comprised of millions of microscopic robots, nanotech infiltrators, capable of disintegrating anything in their path-concrete, steel, flesh, bone-but its true purpose isn't mere destruction. It's theft. The infiltrators eat and store raw data from any computer system and deliver the stolen data to the Shadows."