A Leader

Currently, the team is en route to their first official mission.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca," Miss Martian informs them.

Amber thinks back to the debrief they had.

"Isla Santa Prisca," Batman says, showing the Team the map of the island. "This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neuro-steroid, strength-enhancing drug sold under the street name Venom." the display changes to show the shots of the warehouse. "The infrared heat signatures indicate that their factory is operating at full capacity, but all shipments of Venom have inexplicably been cut off. That's where this Team comes in. This is a covert mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will." The display changes back to the island map. "The plan requires two drop zones." The two drop zones appear on the map.

"So, who's in charge?" Robin asks.

"Work that out between you." A smile arises on his face. 'Something tells me that this in charge thing is going to go to everyone's head.'

Amber refocuses back in as M'gann speaks. "Drop Zone A in 30." Aqualad stands up, straps and chair disappearing. He hits his symbol turning it black for stealth missions.

"Ready."

"Putting BioShip in camouflage mode." A hole forms in the ship as Aquald drops down into the water below.

A little while after dropping off Aqualad arrives at the next drop zone.

"Drop Zone B," Everyone stands up as their straps and chairs disappear. Miss Martina raises her hand allowing for lines to drop done. Amber grabs hers and attaches it to her suit.

"How cool is this?" KF's suit was now black with red lightning bolts.

"Very impressive." Miss M says, her clothes then change. Her outfit becomes an all-black skin-tight body suit with the red X remaining and her blue cape remaining the same.

"Uh. that works too."

"Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech." Superboy rejected wearing the stealth tech.

"No capes, no tights. No offense."

"It works for you," M'gann said gushing over Superboy. "In that, you can totally do good work in those clothes."

Amber smirked at her new friend. 'As Tony would say 'whipped'."

Amber's clothes consisted of her usual black mask, and all-black suit, weapons hiding everywhere. While she could use her cards to summon weapons it gave her better comfort to know she had alternatives in case her powers suddenly stopped working.

Miss Martain put her hood over her head disappearing, heading out of the ship. Amber is quick to follow after. The others follow after except for Superboy. Amber glances up, before quickly diving to the side to avoid the incoming Superboy.

Superboy lands creating a boom and a two-foot-deep crater. "Knew I didn't need a line," he says confidently.

'Does he not understand the covert part of the mission.'

"And yet, creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the 'covert'," Robin grumbles.

"Aqualad, Drop B is a go,"

Aqualad's voice comes in through the comms.

"Head to the factory. I'll track your GPS and meet you ASAP."

"Roger that," Robin says.

All five take off.

The group of five stops for Robin to check the map for any traps.