Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, what bullshit you're talking about?"

"Where is she????!"

"Don't meddle with my business, Namjoon. I'm going to settle this. So just stay out of this" said Taehyung and hung up the call right away.

He sighed and pressed his temples. 

His phone rang again. He clicked his tongue and answered the call, "What more??"

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, how can you never tell Mother that you have a son??"

Taehyung's facial expression quickly changed. It wasn't Namjoon, it was his mother. "Oh, mother. I thought the call was from my friend. So that's why I.. I-"

"Forget it. Answer me first about your son. Does it mean I've been a grandmother for six years and I just know it today????"

Taehyung bit his lips and scratched his head a little bit. "Yes, mother" 

"And you never tell me!" yelled his mother.

"Mother, I'm sorry. I-I", unable to explain, he sighed out. "It's hard to tell you," said him. He couldn't even tell the half-truth about all of these. 

"I'm so upset right now"

"Mother.. Ah please, I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized again.

"Never mind, just bring your son and the mother too. I want to meet them"

Taehyung was unable to say anything at his mother's request. About bringing his son, it was possible but with y/n? Nah, she would not want to. 

"Aish, you're my first son. How could you do this to me?? Aish, I'm still upset" said his mother again as she didn't get a response from Taehyung about her request.

"Mother, I'm sorry. I'm just very sorry"

"Can you bring them here? I want to meet them. My grandson, my daughter-in-law maybe" asked his mother again. 

"Ah, that... I-I, let's just see" Taehyung stuttered as it was hard to dodge the question.

"Let's just see. You don't want me to meet them, right? Why? What you're hiding actually? Are you worried that I won't like the girl you choose? This isn't a soap opera, just bring them to meet me"

Taehyung pinched his eyes in frustration. Another misunderstood. "No Mom. I don't say that. It's just.. She is shy" 

"What to be shy about? It's just your excuse. You really make me upset right now"

"Fine Mom. I'll do it" said Taehyung, giving up to his mother.

"Okay, when will it be?" asked his mother with a cheerful tone.

"Mmm... I'll need to ask her. She may have work to do, and so on. So, I'll ask her firstly Mom"

"Okay. But can you send me a photo of her and your son? I'm just too curious"

"Mother, let's just wait until you meet them. It's going to be more exciting like that" said Taehyung. 

"Oh, why? What's exciting?"

"Curiosity is exciting," said Taehyung.

"Yah, you're really weird-"

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Oh mother, I have a guest. Have a nice day. Take care of your health too, bye. I'll call you later" said Taehyung and hung up on her. 

"Taehyung? Taehyung" his mother called his name as she didn't want to end the conversation yet but Taehyung already did.

Taehyung sighed in relief.

The bell rang again and he turned to look at the doorway. 

"Who's that.." muttered him. He shouldn't be relieved yet.

Taehyung went to the door and was about to switch on the visitor camera but he stopped when the guest talked, "Aish Taehyung. Faster.. It's me Jimin! Park Jimin" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and opened the door right away. He saw Jimin was smiling with a really big smile. What's wrong with him? 

Jimin opened his arms and then hugged Taehyung. "Yah Taehyung.  Six-year-old son. Yahhh, awesome" said Jimin and walked past him into his house.

Taehyung frowned at Jimin's reaction. This guy was literally the only one with such a cheerful reaction like this. Taehyung closed the door and turned.

"Taehyung's junior, where are you? Uncle Jimin is here" said Jimin while looking around, searching for the small figure of a boy.

"Yah, are you crazy?" asked Taehyung.

"Oh?" Jimin widened his eyes and put his hand on his lips. "Wait, is the mother here too???" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head in annoyance. Then, he walked back to sit on the sofa. 

Jimin was so confused at Taehyung. Now, he could feel that he was living alone.

Quickly, he walked to sit beside Taehyung. "So, you guys are living separately?????"

"That's not the thing"

"So, so they-they're here! Where is the cute little boy??" asked Jimin and jerked his head again to see any boy here.

"They're not here, you fool" 

"Aish, so where is your six-year-old son that they talk about??" asked Jimin and grumbled. 

"Living somewhere with his mother"

"Aish, so it's true when I said you guys are living separately. Aish what's wrong with you" said Jimin and Taehyung didn't say anything.

Jimin leaned his back on the sofa like Taehyung and the silence just ran through between them until something popped out in Jimin's head. "The mother" Jimin suddenly voiced out.

Taehyung was annoyed when he heard about the mother. 

"It is y/n, right? You must be surprised that I still remember her" said Jimin and jerked up his brow to Taehyung. 

Taehyung frowned. He was expecting Jimin to be angry like Namjoon did since both of them were very close to y/n.

"Yes she is"

"Omo! I'm always rooting for both of you! Your son must be so pretty. Where is he??? I really want to see you guys' son" said Jimin, going head over heels, imagining what their son looked like. But then he frowned when he realized something was off. "But why do you guys don't live together?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin. Jimin, the guy that he always loved the most as a friend. 95' liners. "Well, she's married to another guy" said Taehyung, folding his arm and looked away from Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "WHAT???" 

***