Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son

Start from the beginning

"Fuck" I cursed when my call went into a voicemail. 

I called him again.

"Hello," said Taehyung as soon as he picked up my call. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled. I couldn't calm. My chest really wanted to burst out.

Taehyung could clearly hear the anger in her voice. "Oh, you're on period" 

I didn't have time for his sarcasm. "What the fuck do you think with this reveal??? What if everyone's eyes will be on my son???! Who knows if you're having crazy fans that will harass my son?!! Are you that crazy!!"

"It won't happen, you're overthinking"

I became more angry when he said I was just overthinking. "Overthinking?! You keep messing with my life! You keep hurting me. I have so many worries because of you! Just now the court sent me a letter, threatening to send me to jail if I can't pay the penalty for the fraud. Everything happens because of you!" yelled me and heavily breathed because, at this point, anger exhausted my body. 

"Call me again when your period ends," said Taehyung and hung up on her. 

"Taehyung? Tae?!" 

Taehyung sighed and put his phone beside him on the sofa. He leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Actually, he was very nervous about today. The whole nation was going to be in shock. 

The room grew louder with the phone ringing causing him to open his eyes. Every phone call today, he believed was going to be very important. 

He took his phone and saw it was Namjoon. He gulped down his saliva and took the call. He won't avoid him anymore. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?????" asked Namjoon as soon as Taehyung picked up the call. 

"What?" asked Taehyung even though he already knew what it was going to be about.

"Six years old son?????"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Hyung, I'll explain to you later. I'm already exhausted with this thing today"

Namjoon ignored it because he couldn't wait. There were too many questions in his head right now. "Six years ago, Taehyung. It was around 2020. Is.. Is it" Namjoon shut his lips like he was unable to continue what he wanted to say.

Taehyung heard the struggle in his voice. 

"Is it with y/n?" continued Namjoon and nervously waited for the answer. 

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration. Namjoon chose to confront him today. 

Taehyung opened back his eyes and said, "Yeah". Then he heard Namjoon's breath was trembling.

"S-so back then, what really happened? Why she disappear herself? Why?"

"I don't know either. She just suddenly wanted to break up with me and then- Then she went disappear just like that"

"It's because of you," said Namjoon under gritted teeth.

Taehyung frowned at this suddenness.

"She must have wanted a break up because she was pregnant. She must be very worried about you if she's pregnant. And you just let her be?????? How stupid you are???!"

"Wait, why are you blaming me?" 

"You impregnated a girl who was just at the age in her college? No wonder she disappeared completely. You destroyed her dream, her everything. With the baby in her womb, she must be dealing with a great deal of pain. Then, just because she asked to break up, you just gave it up like that? Why weren't you asking? Why didn't you take the responsibility back then?? Why? Because you were afraid? And now. Now, how is this happening? Where is she?? What she's doing. Where is she?"