As Gods/Goddesses

I would suggest you read the description before reading this

Warning(s): Swears, Name-calling, Slight KyoJi, BakuKiri/KiriBaku 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video

Mina Ashido's POV

After the break was finished and we went back to our seats, something felt off. At first I thought it was just me, but then the sparkle person who brought us here appeared. I totally forgot their name. Did they tell us their name? "Sorry, something happened and I can't find the last video which could be good or bad, but this video should be happier," They say quickly before disappearing. Yeah, totally not untrustworthy. 

I looked on screen to notice a video started to play. I'm with Sero, Uraraka and Midoriya. We're all wearing weird outfits with wings. "OH MAH GOSH! A new god! Hi, I'm the goddess of aliens! See my horns?" I say, pointing at my horns. "Kidding, I'm the goddess of-" I say, getting interrupted. "LOVE!" Kiri shouts, coming out of nowhere. He goes up to Midoriya, flying a little above the ground-cloud-thing and shaking his hand a lot.

"I'm the god of honesty! Not exactly sure why though, maybe it's because of my curse," Kiri laughs loudly. "Curse?" Midoriya asks. "Oh, that's nothing! Don't worry, that's just a him thing as long as HE remembers the deal," I glare at Kiri. "I am so confused," Sero says. "Agreed," I agree. "Me three!" Kami and Kiri say before they both laugh. Best friends, am I right?

"Everyone is confused, dumbasses," Bakugou grumbles. "Don't be like that, Bakugou!" Kiri, Kami and me shout. "Whatever," Bakugou frowns. Like, he frowned worse? than usual? Anyways, the video. "Deal with who? " Midoriya asks. "That would be the god of hell, also known as, my sorta boss and best friend," Jirou says, flying in.

Her wings are much darker, maybe even black and they looked more like devil wings than everyone else's angel ones. I said they were angel wings, right? "Gods and goddesses have bosses?!" Midoriya yells. "Sure do," Jirou says. "Well, not all of us, I don't!" I smile wide. "I am confused," Midoriya says.

"I should get 'Roki, he's the god of powers!" Sero shouts. "And a total hottie by the way," I whisper to Midoriya. "Hottie?" Midoriya asks. "Oh, yeah, he's pretty hot! I mean, literally," Kami shouts, coming up from the ground clouds. "Where are they all coming from?!" Midoriya yells. "I came from Earth," Kami says.

"Everyone else aside from Kiri here, came from their houses," I laugh. "Was he at her house?" Kami smirks. "This is clearly not our universe," Kiri laughs. "Let him have this!" Sero shouts. "How about... no?" Kiri asks with attitude. "Bakugou must be proud," Todoroki says.

"Huh?! What'd you say, you Icyhot bastard?!" Bakugou screams. "Touchy, much?" Todoroki asks."WHY YOU-" Bakugou starts when suddenly, a black smoke filled the screen and everyone was coughing. "And now they're all dead, great," Bakugou laughs all creepy like. Sometimes he's just scary. I can't even tell if he was being sarcastic.

"BRO! That's alternate versions of us!" Kami cries. "Why should I care?" Bakugou asks. Everyone in our friend group gasps, aside from Bakugou and Jirou. "Yeah, ye-" Bakugou starts before looking at the screen wide-eyed. I looked too, wondering what shocked him. It was Bakugou, he looks darker than usual.

His wings are pitch black and everything! "SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou screams, glaring into Kiri's soul."That is scary, man!" Kiri whines. "Quit whining," Bakugou replies. "Wah! So mean!" Kiri, Kami, Sero, and I shout, all together. "Incredible," Midoriya mumbles, writing something down.

I ignore his ramble. "Oh, heyyy, Bakudude! Bakuboss! Bakubr-" Kiri says, a nervous wreck."DON'T BAKUBRO ME, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Bakugou screams. "What did you do, Kiri?" I ask. Kiri gives me a look of disgust. "Did you seriously just ask that?" Sero asks.