Student's Favourite Teachers (Teacher's Favourite Student's Part Two)

I would suggest you read the description before reading this

Warning(s): Name-Calling and Swears 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video

Nejire Hado's POV 

I smiled at the screen, excited to see what's going to play next. I hope I'm in it again! This is really exciting, hopefully it's not sad or anything though. The video started playing and I saw myself, Midoriya, Mirio, Tamaki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Kendo, Monoma, Jirou, Sero, Shinsou, Hatsume, Iida, Mina, and Yaoyorozu at some kind of mall or something. "Woah, it's us!" Mina shouts with excitement. "Should we buy stuff first or-?" Kirishima asks.  

"After! I want to know everyone's favourite teachers!" Mina shouts excitedly. "Woooo!!" Present Mic and Kaminari scream at the same time. "No need to scream, idiot," Jirou says to Kaminari and he frowns at her. "Fine, fine. I'm sorry," Jirou grumbles which causes Kaminari to smile. I wonder if they like each other. "Mine's Aizawa. Can we shop now?" Shinsou grumbles. 

"Nooo! Shinsou!!" Mina whines. "Yeah, Shinsou!" I shout. "Ugh, fine." Shinsou complains. "My favourite's-" Midoriya starts. "All Might," Everyone but Midoriya says in unison. The entire crowd started laughing, even the villains. 

"Kaminari?" Mina smiles. "Present Mic or Aizawa," Kaminari replies with a wide smile. "Are you uh, sure?" Kirishima asks. "Like, really sure?" Sero asks. "Yes!" Kaminari shouts. "Can't believe you're actually someone's favourite!" Present Mic shouts, shaking Eraserhead. 

They kind of seem like a married couple. "Shut up, class 1-A losers!" Monoma shouts. "Yeah, yeah. You're just jealous because our homeroom teacher is better than yours!" Kirishima shouts. "Jealous?! Ha!" Monoma laughs. Kendo hit him in the head. "Oww! Kendo!!" Monoma shouts, rubbing his head. 

"Stop being so rude!" Kendo shouts. "Anywaysssss, Tokoyami?" Mina asks. "I don't know? Mr. Aizawa?" Tokoyami shrugged. "Dang, Tokoyami. So bland!" Sero shouts. "It wasn't that bland," Tokoyami says with a glare. "My favourite's Power Loader!" Hatsume interrupts. 

"Not surprised," Iida and Midoriya mumble. The Dekusquad minus those two burst into laughter. Hatsume glared at the two. "When did she get here?" I swear I heard Midoriya mumble. Wasn't she here the entire time? I shrugged. 

"How about you, Tamaki-senpai?" Kirishima asks with a toothy grin. "Does Fat Gum count?" Tamaki asks. Kirishima nodded a bunch. "So there favourite is Fat Gum, I really don't see why I was brought along," Monoma grumbles causing Kendo to chop his head. This time, actually knocking him unconscious. 

"Wow, you knocked him out!" I shout. "Yeah, that's usually what happens," Kendo shrugs. Huh, weird. "Anyways, yeah, Fat Gum or Mr. Aizawa is my favourite," Kirishima shrugged. "Wow, Aizawa's famous! Mine's probably Sir Nighteye," Mirio laughs. Mirio, All Might, and Midoriya looked like they were about to cry. 

Tamaki and I hugged Mirio while Midoriya's friends hugged him. I remembered that I saw Sir Nighteye and started blinking. How is he- This place is weirddd. "I've got to admit Mr. Aizawa is rather popular. Vlad King's better though," Kendo says. "I must disagree, Mr. Aizawa's the best teacher," Iida adds. "He's my favourite too!" Sero, Mina, and Yaoyorozu shouts. 

"Yeah, he's my favourite too. Would of been Present Mic but after someone makes your ears bleed it's kind of hard to like that person," Jirou says, grumbling the last part. "Noooooooo!!" Present Mic loudly sobs. "Sorry," Jirou says. "Maybe stop talking," Aizawa shrugs. 

Present Mic frowned. "I like all the teachers so... I guess Principal Nezu would be my favourite!" I shout, thinking a bit in the middle of my sentence. "I guess that would just leave Monoma but we all know his favourite's Vlad King," Mina shrugs. "So, Aizawa's the most-liked teacher!" Midoriya shouts, writing down in his notebook. "The fuck you writing down?" Bakugou asks. "He probably wants to be a teacher and a hero! That's super manly, Midobro!" Kirishima shouts. 

"Thanks," Midoriya shyly smiles, blushing a little. "He gets embarrassed really easily, huh?" I whisper to Mirio, pointing to Midoriya. "Yep!" Mirio shouts. "That's no fair! How are you so popular with these kids?!" Present Mic and Ms. Midnight shout at Mr. Aizawa at the same time. I looked back at the screen and realised the video was over. "It's over, look!" I shout. 

"But that was so much fun!" Mina whines. "Did we ever end up shopping?!" Kirishima and Yaoyorozu shout.  "You two really like shopping?" Mina says, wiggling her eyebrows at the two. Yaoyorozu and Kirishima looked at each other and instantly laughed. I thought it was a little weird but shrugged it off. I looked at the screen and waited for the next thing to start.