Angst (But Not Really Because I Suck at Writing Angst)

I would suggest you read the description first before reading this.

Warning(s): Blood, Swears, Name-Calling, Mention of Death, Implied KiriBaku 

Italic(This is italic) - Video

POV - Point of View

(1) Intrigued - "Arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate." -Google's Definition 

Katsuki Bakugou's POV 

What a stupid video. Who even cares about- "That was AWESOME!" Racoon Eyes yells. Of fucking course. All of the stupid idiots like those dumb videos. "Whatever," I sigh. 

"WHAT?! How can you be so- WHATEVER ABOUT IT?!" Dunce Face yells in my face. "Yeah, yeah," I roll my eyes, looking at the television. Dunce Face gasps, but I ignore him. I'm talking to Shitty Hair, in a hallway. "And then Kami-" Shitty Hair says before I shut him up.

"I don't really give a shit about whatever Dunce Face is doing," I shrug. Dunce Face gasps. "What do you mean?!" He yells. "Eh," I grumble. Dunce Face pouts as Shitty Hair pouts. "I don't get your problem with Kaminari, you hang out all the time," Shitty Hair glares at me with clear confusion. 

"Even when you're mad, you're confused," I sigh. "What?! I am not always confused!" Shitty Hair shouts. "Sure," I laugh. Shitty Hair definitely hated my response, but he stayed quiet. I smirked, knowing I won. The video suddenly changed to Dunce Face looking in the mirror. 

He started crying. I didn't know what to say. I'm just.. quiet. Electricity starts flowing everywhere and the mirror shattered. Dunce Face jumped. After a few moments, Four Eyes knocks on Dunce Face's door and asks, "You okay?" 

"Yeah, Iida! Just watching videos about shattering mirrors!" Dunce Face shouts. "Great response, Dunce Face," I say, rolling my eyes. "Hey! I was panicked!" Dunce Face shouts. "Was?So this happened before?" Deku asks. "No! I was just- UGH!" Dunce Face groans. "He's probably just terrible at grammar," Tail Extra shrugs. 

"That makes sense, right?" Dunce Face asks. "Yeah!" Shitty Hair shouts. "I can't believe how stupid you guys are," I sigh. "We are not-" Dunce Face starts. "Prove it," I smirk. "Wait, how?" Dunce Face asks. 

"Figure it out, Idiot," I reply. Dunce face lets out a huff and I look back on screen with a smirk, knowing I won. "I'm trying to process this, you watch videos... of people... breaking mirrors?" Four Eyes asks. "Yeah, so?!" Dunce Face shouts. "Uh... never mind," Four Eyes says, walking away. "Weirdo," I grumble under my breath. 

"Weird? WEIRD?!" Dunce Face yells. "You hard of hearing? I said, 'Weirdo,' weirdOOO!" I scream. Dunce Face face goes red with embarrassed and anger. Probably anyways. The video skips me going to bed? Okay, these are getting really weird. 

I go to bed and the view changes again, but it's blurry on the sides. I was walking and everyone seem more... pitch black than usual. "Is this how you see people?! Pitch black annoyances?!" Four Eyes shout. "Eh, more or less," I reply. "Do you see us that way?" Dunce Face and Shitty Hair ask. "Is 'us' just you two?" I ask. 

"Nah, it's also Sero, Mina, Midoriya, Todoroki, Tsu, Jirou, Iida, Momo, Ms. Midnight, Mr. Aizawa, All Might, your parents, etc." Shitty Hair responds. "Did you just say etc?!" I yell-ask. "Maybe~" Shitty Hair laughs. I roll my eyes and look at the screen. Someone walks up to me and the video skips to the same guy continuously talking to me. Either Shitty Hair, Dunce Face, or Deku. 

After awhile of watching this guy talk to me without knowing who he is, the pitch black starts to fade and they're revealed to be Shitty Hair. Fucking knew it. The video skips to Shitty Hair and I fight some stupid villains. The video skips and I'm crying on top of a bleeding Kirishima. I hear a bunch of gasps as my eyes go blurry and I start breathing heavy. I couldn't breath or think. 

I could tell my body was telling me to breath but I couldn't and passed out. I wake up, the first thing I see is Shitty Hair's pretty face. "UGLY, not pretty!" I scream, noticing Deku, Dunce Face, Tape Face and Ponytail in this unknown room. "Who's ugly, Bakugou?" Shitty Hair asks, tilting his head. "Shut up!" I shout. "Okay?" Shitty Hair replies. 

"Oh, Kacchan, you're awake! I was afraid you weren't going to be okay!" Deku sobs. "You think I wouldn't be okay, you damn nerd?!" I scream. "No, Kacchan! I just-" Deku starts. "Whatever," I interrupt. "Are you sure you're okay?" Shitty Hair asks. "Yes!" I shout angrily. 

"Anyways, you have any questions?" Dunce Face asks. "Can you go away?" I smirk. "Yeah, yeah, but where the hell am I?" I ask. "Oh, the sparkle person brought you here when you passed out and the rest of us here when the video ended!" Tape Face smiles. "Don't act like me passing out was a good thing!" I scream. "So, where the hell are we?" I ask. 

"A special isolated room, that's what they said," Deku replies. "But ignore that, why'd you react like that? Are you sure you're okay?" Shitty Hair asks. "I'm fucking fine, I was just... surprised!" I shout, looking away. I wasn't actually surprised, I was preparing myself for something like that, but for some reason... I couldn't handle seeing Shitty Hair that way... Fucking pathetic, I know. Every single one of them seemed skeptical. Damn idiots. 

"Bakugou, you- you care about me!" Shitty Hair cries. "So what if I do?!" I shout, blushing a bit. Shitty Hair smiles a lot. "I'm so hot, even the great Bakugou thinks so," He laughs. "Great joke," I roll my eyes. The "sparkle person" as they called them, walked in. 

I simply ignored their presence. "Let's go, Idiots," I say, dragging Shitty Hair out of the room. I go up to the Tail Extra. "We're switching sweets," I practically growl. "And why would I do that?" Tail Extra asks. I whisper something in his ear I'd never repeat and we officially switched seats. 

Shitty Hair looked very confused. "What did you say?" He asks. I gave him a really smug smile. He seemed even more confused by that. I don't want anyone to know what I said to that damn extra. I put my hand on my chin as if I'm bored and waited for the next video to play.