Where is Everyone?!

I would suggest you read the description before reading this story. 

Warning(s): Mentions of Mineta, Abductions, and Swears 

POV - Point of View 

(1) Yuuei - "Pronounced as U.A. which means "hero" in Japanese." -Reddit's Definition 

(2) Dramatically - "In a way that relates to drama or the performance of drama." -Google's Definition 

(3) Glisten - "Shine; glitter." -Google's Definition 

Izuku Midoriya's POV  

I was walking to class with Uraraka and Iida when Uraraka suddenly got surrounded by some yellow sparkles. As the sparkles started to fade so did she. "Uraraka!" I shout. "Wh-what's happening?!" She yells. I then looked around and noticed it was happening to Kirishima, Tsu, Momo, Koda, and Mirio. Everyone was screaming and freaking out. 

I tried to figure out what was happening. This was clearly someone's quirk! But whose? We're all in Yuuei(1), if a villain got on on campus we would have known. That means if this is a villain's doing they're not even on campus. Although it is more likely someone was brought into Yuuei and then used their quirk. 

After awhile it was just me, Tokoyami, Kaminari, and Mineta. The lights suddenly turned off and I could only see Tokoyami and the outline of Mineta's and Kaminari's bodies. I could tell Tokoyami was freaking out by the look on his face but Dark Shadow didn't come out. I attempted to just use my quirk, but nothing. What?! This is bad. This is really bad! 

Kaminari and Mineta were screaming really loudly. Why are we the only ones left? Why are the lights out? Where is everyone else?! I know they're somewhere so where are they!? I took a deep breath. Freaking out won't help, I need to calm my friends down. 

That's when Kaminari lit up in yellow sparkles. Shit. "Kaminari, calm down! It will be okay!" I shout. I didn't believe my own words, but he needed to hear that. Soon he was completely gone and the sparkles then went around Tokoyami. Mineta started screaming louder. 

"Tokoyami, it will be okay! We'll find you!" I shout. Once Tokoyami disappeared, the yellow sparkles surrounded me. My breathing sped up. "Ev-everything will be okay," I say, barely getting it out before disappearing. I noticed that I was just teleported to an abandoned-looking  theatre aside from the new-looking stage and chairs.  I looked around. 

I saw my class except Mineta, some of class 1-B, our teachers, the pros we interned with, the League of Villains, Stain, Overhaul, Eri, Kota, Shinsou, wild wild pussy cats, the Big Three, the Todoroki family, and..Sir Nighteye?! I didn't know how to feel. Everyone seemed to be seated with their group. 

Suddenly the curtains to the stage opened dramatically(2) and a little kid walked out just as dramatically. She then threw some yellow sparkles down and she grew, looking even older than me. "What the actual fuck?!" I heard Kacchan yell. "Hey, everybody! I'm Starlight!" They shouted happily. They had short brown hair and were wearing a sparkly purple crop top and blue jean shorts. I looked up and saw that Kacchan was being held back by Kirishima before looking back at Starlight. 

"I know you all must be pretty confused," They said before getting interrupted by a bunch of people screaming. After the screaming stopped, they started speaking again. "Now that you quiet down, I want to say I'm not going to hurt anyone here," Starlight said. "And why should we believe you?!" Endeavor shouted. "Because if I was going to hurt anyone here, I would have," Starlight mentions. That is true. They could of easily hurt any of us. 

Everyone started whispering to each other. "What is going on?" "Why did they bring us here?" "Are they a villain?" "This is stupid." "Just let me blow them up!" "What if they were bluffing?" "Why did they bring us?" "Why are there villains here?" "I can't believe this is happening to us," "Where is Mineta?" "Do you think anyone else is coming?" "When can we go?"

"Everyone, shh! Just ask me your questions! Okay, first, I brought you here to react to things, second, I'm not a villain nor a hero, third, the villains, heroes, and citizens are here to react, fourth, Mineta is back at Yuuei, and fifth no one else is coming, sixth, you can leave anytime a video is NOT playing," Starlight replies. I was surprised they heard all the whispering. I can't believe they heard all the whispering! I wonder what their quirk is. It must be really amazing. It seems to be related to the yellow sparkles! 

"What's your quirk?!" I accidentally shouted with excitement. Everyone stared at me so I put my hands over my face and sunk in my seat. Uraraka, the one next to me, put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Deku," She says. I looked up to her and we smiled at each other. Starlight laughed a little at my question. 

"My quirk is called sun glisten(3) and I can do many things with my sparkles, teleport people, shrink or grow myself, and show past or future events on thisssssss," They paused. Another layer of the curtain opens and reveals a television that seemed to be filled with their yellow sparkles, er- sun glisten. "Television!" They continued, shouting and pointing to the screen. I was in awe. That quirk's amazing! Some of the others started yelling again. 

"The videos will start soon so I would quiet down if you want to hear and I'm sure some of you will," Starlight said with a smile. I wasn't sure why they smiled but it made me feel a little uneasy. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid. Starlight used her quirk on the television and the screen had the words, "loading..." The letters and periods slowly repeating, over and over. I felt both nervous and excited as the video began. 

This will probably be my most uploaded story unless one of my other fanfictions/stories get more views. This is because this story will most-likely have shorter chapters than the other stories I'm working on.