Zombie Apocalypse

I would suggest you read the description before reading this

Warning(s): 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video

Tsuyu Asui's POV 

The last video was a bit confusing and weird so I won't think about it. I hope the next video won't be as confusing. Maybe I'll even be in it! That would be kind of cool. I looked at the screen expectingly. Tokoyami, Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, Bakugou, Todoroki, and I were in a car and Bakugou is driving? Actually, more like speeding. 

"Please tell me you do not actually drive like that," Sero says. "Of course not, I'm a fucking great driver!" Bakugou shouts. "Sure," Kaminari rolls his eyes. "Bakugou, hurry up or they'll catch up!" Jirou shouts. "If you two fucking get us caught, I am not letting either of you get internet!" Kaminari shouts. Bakugou actually sped up? 

"The fuck you say to me?!" Bakugou screams. "I am confident, but NOT that confident!" Kaminari shouts. Bakugou glared at him for a bit before scoffing. "Great, you'll all get extra internet!" Kaminari smiles. "Fuck yes! Go, Bakugou!" Jirou shouts excitedly. Todoroki looks behind and smiles a little. "We can go now,  they're gone," He says.

"Who even are they?!" Sero shouts. "How would we know?" Midoriya replies. "Exactly!" I shout with a kero. "Guess we can go fucking home now," Bakugou says. "Wait, all of them live together?!" Kirishima shouts. "I guess we do?" Tokoyami replies. 

"I hate those zombies," I say with a ribbit. "ZOMBIES?!" Midoriya screams. "This is uhm, something?" Todoroki says. "MONOMA!! What is wrong with you?!" A voice from outside the car screams. At first I thought it was Kendo before I realised it was a male voice. Tetsutetsu, maybe? 

Bakugou instantly stopped. "What is it?" Tokoyami asks. "That's Kirishima!" Bakugou shouts. "Broo!!" Kirishima cries. "That was you?!" I shout. "I guess so," Kirishima laughs. 

"KIRIBRO!! We finally found someone else!" Kaminari shouts. "I'm glad we found him," Momo says. "Me as well," Todoroki replies. "Dun- Kaminari and I will go get him and whatever extras there are with him. Bird brain, take the wheel in case we need to get away quickly," Bakugou says. I can't believe how much calmer he is in this! He even called two people by name! 

"Woah, Kaminari?!" Kaminari shouts with excitement. "This universe seems.. Okay!" Kirishima shouts with a hopeful smile. "I hope so," I reply. The video time skipped to all of us, including Kirishima and Monoma, in a house with barred windows. "So, why are you with this extra?" Bakugou asks, glaring at Monoma. "I'm right here!" Monoma shouts with an annoyed look. 

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugou says. "Actually, I was alone for awhile since I couldn't find anyone for awhile but then I ran into Monoma! At first he was kind of hard to deal with but after a bit of both of us warming up and saving each other, it wasn't that bad," Kirishima laughs. "Ha! Even the redhead will eventually admit that class b is better!" Monoma starts laughing. "He basically called you a friend though so more like equal?" I say. Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Kirishima start laughing. "Whatever!" Monoma shouts, basically pouting. 

"Hey! You were annoying too!" Monoma shouts. "Please, I'm not that annoying and at least I don't constantly get into trouble!" Kirishima. "You sure do attract danger though!" Monoma shouts back. "And now they're arguing," Jirou and I sigh. "Whatever, what are your weapons?" Bakugou asks. "I use a crossbow, found it soon after the apocalypse started," Kirishima says. 

"I use a WHAT?!" Kirishima shouts. "What did you expect to have? A metal bat?!" Kaminari shouts. Kirishima shrugs. "I use throwing knives, I have like thousand," Monoma laughs. I blinked a lot. Does he make them his self?! 

"Bakugou, I use our quirks," Kaminari smiles. "Yeah, whatever," Bakugou replies. "I use a metal bat," I say with a ribbit. "Well, someone used a metal bat?" Kaminari laughs. "How come only Kacchan and Kaminari use their quirks?" Midoriya mumbles. "Because I'm fucking awesome and the best!" Bakugou shouts. 

"I just use a katana," Tokoyami says. "I use any weapon I create," Momo says. "My powers have no affect on the zombies so I also use a katana," Todoroki says. "Same, except I use a sword," Jirou replies. "I hope everyone else is okay," I think. 

"Yeah, we haven't seen a majority of our class! It's kind of worrying," Mina says. "I can't believe you all use such-" Monoma starts. "Monoma," Kirishima sighs. "Hey, Shitty- Kirishima, do you have any clue where the other extras are?" Bakugou asks. "I just realised how calm you are! That's awesome, dude! Oh, and I think I saw Midoriya one time?" Kirishima replies. 

"Deku?!" Bakugou yells. "Midoriya!" I shout with a ribbit. "Yeah, I saw him right before the apocalypse," Kirishima says. "Where?!" Jirou, Kaminari and I shout. "Heading inside the school, I tried to get in there before, but there's too many zombies," Kirishima says. The video the time skipped to Bakugou driving again. 

"So, we're going to the school?" I ask with a ribbit. "If that dumbass nerd is there, others probably are too," Bakugou replies. The video then ended. "What?! A cliffhanger?!" Mina shouts. That's pretty disappointing. I looked at the television and wonder what we'll react to next.