The Black Out (Very Short)

I would suggest you read the description first before reading this.

Warning(s): Swears, Name-Calling, Fanon, Implied EraserMic

POV - Point of View

(ET) Eri's Terms;
Headcovers: What Eri thinks headphones are called

Eri's POV

Everything went black and I couldn't see anything, but someone was holding me protectively. I don't know what's going on, but I'm kind of scared. I hug whoever is holding me tightly. After a bit, the lights turn back on. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Mr. Bakugou screams. The sparkly person who brought us here appeared. 

"Sorry, the system isn't used to being on this long without breaks, so it malfunctioned," The sparkly person says. "SERIOUSLY?!" Mr. Bakugou screams. "Yep," They reply with a nervous smile. I stop listening to look at who was hugging me protectively during that. Oh, it's Mr. Hawk. I think that was his name anyways... 

I stare at his big red wings. They are very pretty- Wait, when did I get near him? I look around and I notice a few others not where they were originally. Mr. Kirishima switched with the person next to Mr. Monoma, Mr. Deku switched with Ms. Hado and Ms. Uraraka switched with Papa. Mr. Kirishima and Mr. Monoma are staring at each other. "Wait- SHITTY HAIR?" Mr. Bakugou yelled. 

"Mr. Bakugou, he's over there," I say as I point to Mr. Kirishima. "THANK YOU!" Mr. Bakugou yells very supportively. He's very loud but nice to me and Mr. Kirishima. Not so sure about how nice nice he is to others though... I decide to just wait for the next video to play. That idea changes when Mr. Hawks puts.... headcovers(ET) on my head. 

I think that's what they're called. They're very comfy and start playing my favourite music. I start dancing a little because it's too good not to. After awhile, Mr. Hawks takes the headcovers off. "Do you want to stay here or go with Eraserhead?" Mr. Hawks asks. I bounce up and down when I hear Dad's hero name. 

Mr. Hawks laughs and flies me over to him. I sit next to Dad and hug him. I, of course, continue hugging Dad as I wait for the screen to play something. 

Sorry this is so short, I just couldn't think of anything to make this part longer. I hope you enjoyed reading it despite that. I've got plans for the next few parts so those should be out as scheduled, sorry if they're not. Have a good day, afternoon, or night! ☀️⛅🌃 

My Hero Academia Reacts || Ships, Drama, Spoilers, and Moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें