The Teacher's Favourite Students

I would suggest you read the description before reading this

Warning(s): Name-Calling and Swear(s) 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video 

(1) Bickering - "Argue about petty and trivial matters." -Google's Definition 

Shoto Aizawa's POV 

I was being cautious of this 'Starlight' person. How could they have possibly gotten these pictures and videos? I could tell they were hiding something and they seem to be targeting some of my students. What could they possibly want or gain from this? By the time I finished my thoughts, the video started. 

"Come on, Shota, who's your favourite student?!" Hizashi shouts. "Oh my god! We're going to know Aizawa-sensei's favourite student!" Kaminari shouts. "No." I responded. "I'll tell you mine first! Please!" Hizashi begs. "We both know you don't have just one," I say, rolling my eyes. "Okay, you got me, but I'll tell you both!" Hizashi shouts. 

"We'll all tell you our favourite students!" Nemuri shouts. "Fine!" I shout. I heard my entire class scream. This is an actual nightmare. "Since you already know my favourite students, I'll start!" Hizashi shouts. "Yeah, whatever," I say. 

"Kaminari and Jirou are my favourite students!" Hizashi screams. "Dude! I'm someone's favourite student! Take that!" Kaminari shouts. "Who would of guessed," Jirou says. "Hey! I'm very likable!" Kaminari shouts. "Who would of guessed?" Bakugou smirked. Kaminari screamed angrily. I can't with this class. 

"Really?" All Might asked. "It's not that surprising," Nemuri laughed. "I'll go next-" All Might starts. "Midoriya," Everyone but All Might says in unison. "What?" All Might asks. "Everyone knows Midoriya is your favourite, so next," I say. 

A bunch of people laughed. "My favourites are Ojiro and Yaoyorozu!" Nemuri shouts. "Wait, Ojiro?" Hizashi asks. "Yeah," Nemuri shrugs. "Wow, Ojiro!" Kirishima shouts, shaking Ojiro. "Looks like you're a favourite too," Jirou says to Yaoyorozu. 

"Hatsume is my favourite," Power loader says while getting a cup of coffee. "The crazy girl with pink hair?" Hizashi asks. "Yep," Power Loader responds. "How about you, Vlad King?" Nemuri asks. "Definitely Kendo, the rest are too crazy," Vlad King replies. Kirishima laughed way to loudly. "Shut up!" Monoma shouts. 

"Where is Nezu?" All Might asks. "Right here!" Nezu shouts, popping out of my scarf. A bunch of people screamed while Nezu laughed. "And I don't have any favourites," He continues. "That's all the teachers here, you got to tell us, Shota!" Nemuri shouts. I sighed. 

"Everyone, shh! We've got to hear this!" Kaminari shouts. "You shut up, idiot!" Bakugou screams, turning to look at Kaminari. "Both of you shut up!" Kirishima shouts. "Who is my favourite? Not Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki, or Mineta, that's for sure," I thought to myself. "What the fuck?!" Bakugou yelled. "Come on, who is it?!" Hizashi shouts. 

"Let me think!" I shout. "You don't know?!" Nemuri shouts. "Yeah," I reply. "Okay, we'll let you think," Nemuri says, raising her hands in defeat. The video paused for a minute and I could tell it was later. "Do they have to be in my class?" I ask. 

"We all know you're gonna say Shinsou if not so Shinsou and one person from your class," Hizashi says. "Fine, Shinsou and uh, Tokoyami or Sero," I say. "Sero? You sure?" Nemuri asks. I shrugged. "I did expect Tokoyami and Shinsou, but Sero," Hizashi says with a shocked expression. "I'm Aizawa-sensei's favourite aside from Shinsou!" Sero shouts. 

"Man, Sero! You're his favourite and he barely shows it!" Kaminari shouts. "Tokoyami does makes though! He's quiet!" Midoriya shouts. "And Shinsou was just obvious," Hizashi says. I glared at him. I realised the video ended, that was short. I decided to ignore the bickering(1) and wait for the next thing to start.