Hawks' Past

I would suggest you read the description before reading this story.

Warning(s): Season 6/Manga Spoilers, Swears, Name-Calling, Mention of DabiHawks, 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video

POV - Point of View

(1) Operational - "In or ready for use." -Google's Definition 

(2) Bombarded -"Vigorously and repeatedly assailed or addressed, as with questions, demands, messages, etc." -Dictionary.com's Definition 

Shoto Todoroki's POV  

I was waiting for the next video to play. Of course, it's taking forever. Kirishima and Midoriya still seem embarrassed from the video that just played. Kirishima is probably embarrassed because of the talk about his crush as well. Starlight then appeared in front of Hawks. "You might want to leave, Fierce Wings," Starlight says. 

After some awkward looks they blushed bright red. "I-I mean, Hawks!" Starlight shouts, covering their face. They're really bad with names. Why do they keep saying people's quirks instead of names though? Some things don't seem to add up.. 

They say we're just here to react, but how do they know these things? Why did the last video glitch? Is Starlight even their real name? They're not a normal citizen. I can tell that much. Hawks said something, but I didn't hear it. 

The video immediately started after he did. I was watching the news with Midoriya on  the couch. Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari jumped over the couch and sat next to us. "What's on the news?" Kirishima asks. "Something about Hawks," I reply. "For those just tuning in we're discussing the newly found information about our number two hero," The female reporter says. 

"Newly found information?" I ask. "It must be something if it's on the news," Kaminari shrugs. Wait a minute, how do we all fit on the couch? Kaminari's laying on all of us. Why are Bakugou and I comfortable with that? I could see myself maybe being comfortable with this but Bakugou? 

"Wasn't Tokoyami with Hawks?" Midoriya asks. "I thought he was with his family?" Kirishima questions, looking at Midoriya. "Yeah? Hawks is his dad?" I say. "That's not true?" Kaminari says with a yawn. "It's true. Tokoyami said it himself," Midoriya mentions. "That's pretty really interesting, dude!" Kirishima shouts. 

"You find the weirdest things interesting," Mina laughs. "I don't think it's weird," I say. "This hero's name and past was a mystery until today! Keigo Takami also known as Hawks," The reporter says. This will be something, that's for sure. "I should have left," Hawks complains. Kaminari puts up his head up a little. 

"How could the media have found this out?" Midoriya asks. "I don't know, but I have a bad feeling," Kirishima says with a worried frown. "Of course you do! The media are bastards," Bakugou says. "That is true," I say. "That's why I had the media," Mr. Aizawa remarks. 

"That name.." Endeavour says. Another reporter, a male one, came on screen. "I heard his father was caught by Endeavour but his mom was set free?  She helped him!" He shouts. "Wait.. I remember him now. That's your father?!" Endeavour yells. "Yeah.. You can see why I've never told anyone?" Hawks laughs. "Wait, who's his dad?" Kirishima whispers to me. 

I shrugged. I was just as confused as he was in all honesty. "His dad?" Midoriya asks. "It's no wonder he was found kissing the villain, Dabi. He must be just like his father,"  The female reporter says. "He's not a villain because of who he loves," Tokoyami mumbles. "Of course not," Shoji and Tsu says at the same time. "He fucking what?!" Bakugou yelled