(Late) Christmas/New Year's Special

I would suggest you read the description before reading this

Warning(s): Name-Calling, Swears, BakuKiri/KiriBaku, SeroKami, Kind of MinaSero 

Italic(This is italic) - The Video

Shoto Todoroki's POV

That last video was... something. Why did Bakugou pass out from the end though? Well, the only thing that happened after he passed out was that it turned out to be a dream, surprise, surprise. I've been too sarcastic lately. I shake my head. "You okay there, Todoroki?" Kirishima asks. I nod as I notice Bakugou glaring at me. 

Jealousy is not a good look on him. Not that any look on him is. Oh, right, a video will be playing soon. It's our class in a Christmas decorated living area. "Guys, I don't think we'll make it home," I admit. "You think so?" Midoriya asks with a sad and worried expression. 

"I know so, Midoriya. I checked the weather," I reply. "But my mom and I have this really fun tradition!" Kirishima whines. "It's probably as stupid as your hair," Bakugou smirks. "It is not!" Kirishima says angrily. "Your tradition isn't as shitty as your hair? So, your hair's still shitty? Hm. Okay," Bakugou smiles. Everyone was speechless, both in and out of the video. 

After a few moments, someone finally says something. "I wonder which holiday we won't be able to go home for," Midoriya says. "There's really no sense of time here," I reply. "You think so?" Midoriya asks. I nod. "Shut the hell up, I want to watch this," Bakugou smirks. 

"I don't want to watch this, Bakugou's probably going to bully me next!" Kaminari cries. "Very likely," I reply. "At least he doesn't insult your hair when it's PRACTICALLY the same hair style!" Kirishima yells. That is true, both their hairstyles are pretty pointy. I wonder if they met before and planned on having the same hairstyle. I think Bakugou's is natural though.

I feel like Midoriya. I've been thinking a lot more recently, I wonder why. I shake my head and look back at the screen, trying to ignore my urge to think. "Midoriya, I think they're flirting," I say. "You really think so? Maybe.." Midoriya mumbles. 

"We are NOT flirting!" Bakugou yells. "I don't know, it looks like flirting to me," I say. "We are not flirting, what?!" Kirishima yells, blushing. "But you're blush-" Kaminari starts. "SHH!" Sero shouts, covering his mouth. Kaminari glared at him while trying to speak. 

"Pathetic," Bakugou mumbles. "I am not!" Kaminari cries. Everyone in this class is kind of dramatic. I don't really understand why. Maybe they're all traumatised, it'd make sense for some of them actually. I stare at Bakugou. 

I don't think that's the case. Bakugou acts as if he has something to rebel against, but I really doubt it. I don't think he has anything to rebel against and therefore lashes out out of instinct rather than an actual reason. Sometimes he's more like a wild animal than a person. I shake my head. I need to stop thinking about my classmates and friend's home lives. 

Oh, right. The video. "Midoriya, I have something to show you," I say. I wonder what it could be. I bring him to my room and show him a small tree. "It looks like you, don't you think?" I ask with a small smile. Midoriya started crying and hugged me. I look very confused. 

"I am confused," Sero and I say. "We said the same thing, 'Roki!" Sero shouts. "Yes, we did," I reply. That seems to happen a lot here, how odd. Maybe I'm the odd one, Bakugou seems to think so. "Yes, Todoroki-kun, it does!" Midoriya cries. 

"It's small like you too," I smile. Midoriya coughs really loud. "Shut it, you damn nerd!" Bakugou yells. "Don't yell at Midoriya for being sick," I say. "Uh, 'Roki...?" Sero says as if my name is a question. "Huh?" I ask, tilting my head towards him. 

"Midoriya's not sick," Sero laughs. "Oh... really?" I ask. "Yeah, sorry," Midoriya says nervously. "I see..." I say quietly. Midoriya stares at me angrily and the video changes to Kaminari, Sero, Ashido, Bakugou, Kirishima, Asui, Jirou, Sato, and Yaoyorozu. Kaminari and Sero are kissing under a mistletoe with everyone else watching. 

"That's hot," Ashido laughs. "Don't even!" Kirishima yells. "It's kind of true though," Yaoyorozu mumbles. "YAO-MOMO?!" "YAO-MOMO?!" Jirou yells, on and off screen. Yaoyorozu blushes, covering her face. "Oh, wow," Sero laughs, stopping the kiss. 

"Why'd we have to stop?!" Kaminari complains. "Aren't you shocked?" Sero asks. "Yeah, but that kiss wasssssssss sweet!" Kaminari shouts. "Hey, Bakugou~?" Kirishima says with a smirk and a wink, getting close to Bakugou. "Hell no," Bakugou says, pushing him off. "Awe, but why, Bakugou?!" Kirishima pouts, whining. 

"Because I'm not going to kiss you for some stupid ass reason like a plant," Bakugou says, rolling his eyes. "But I really want to!" Kirishima complains. "Later, Idiot," Bakugou says, smiling a little. Kirishima smiles really wide. "Well, that's gay," Sero laughs. Kaminari nods and laughs. 

"You're gay too!" Kirishima shouts, blushing. "I knew you were gay," Bakugou laughs. "Wait, what?!" Kirishima, Ojiro and I yell. "What? It was pretty damn obvious," Bakugou says. "Uh... Never mind," Ojiro says, nervously looking away. "What a loser," Bakugou laughs. 

"Do you have to insult everyone you talk to?" Kirishima glares. "No, but I do anyways," Bakugou says blankly. Midoriya, Kirishima and I sigh. Midoriya and I come running in. "Guys, help! There's a talking tree in Todoroki's room!" Midoriya cries. "Excuse me?" Sero asks.

"It's true," I say with a calm tone, but I'm clearly panicked. "Now this shit is just unbelievable," Bakugou grumbles. "I have to agree," Kaminari shrugs. The video skips and we're all sitting on the couch, watching the ball drop on the television, everyone aside from Kirishima, Bakugou, Sero, Kaminari, and Ashido that is. "Where are they?" Midoriya asks. "Huh? Who?" Jirou asks. 

"Kacchan, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Mina, them!" Midoriya shouts. "Oh, Kaminari thought this was boring," Jirou replies. "I don't think Kirishima understands what it is and Bakugou didn't seem to care, they're both in their rooms," I say. "I think Sero and Mina are on a date," Hagakure shrugs. Kaminari and Ashido jump up from the couch and yell, "WHAT?!" Everyone there stared at them, except for me. The video just ended. 

"What the hell?" Sero says with a puzzled expression. "Yeah, what?" I ask. "That video was utter nonsense and skipped over anything that could have possibly explained it," Jirou sighs. "Yeah, that's true," Yaoyorozu replies. "Hopefully the next video makes more sense," I reply as I look back at the screen. I wonder if anything about that video was important.