💫Chapter#4💫

Amal's P.O.V:

The news quickly spread through the whole Khan Haveli that I was getting married to Zaviyar Ahmed Khan.

The reactions I recieved were absolutely laugh worthy. Even my cousins were very shocked.

Right now I was in my room with Mehr and Rooh. Mehr had some tea to spill and I called her here because I was in no mood to go to her house.

"Mehr bta bhi do kya scene hai!" I whined because she kept on prolonging this whole conversation.

(Mehr. Now tell us what happened!)

She smacked me on my head before quickly explaining everything.

"Acha so you know Hadi? The one in the computer class?"

"The nerdy one?" I guessed and she excitedly nodded her head.

She gestured for both of us to come closer to her. Me and Rooh exchanged a look because she literally is never interested in anyone and her telling us excitedly about someone is quite interesting.

"I hacked his computer" She whispered and Rooh and me simultaneously yelled,

"What?!?!??!" We were so loud that  Umer barged inside the room quickly checking what had happened.

"What happened?!?!? You guys alright??" Mehr glared at him and he nervously smiled before going away.

Rooh laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You could have told him nicely to leave! Why threatening him?" I muttered to Mehr but the only answer I recieved was a shrug.

"Acha Api! Leave it wesay bhi uss nay konsa mind kr jana! Anyways, Mehr Api, Tell us what happened next." Rooh excitedly called out.

(Okay Api! Leave it. He won't even mind it.)

"Hona kya tha? I just hacked his computer and encrypted his assignment that he has to submit in a week." Both of us gasped at the same time and squealed before giggling at Mehr.

(What would have happened?)

Mehr confusedly looked at the both of us and we gave each other a flirty look.

"I smell love in the air....." Rooh dramatically sang and I joined her.

Soon enough both of us were annoying the hell out of her to the point she was forced to throw everything at us.

We ran away from the room with Mehr following us everywhere.

"دلته راشه!!!"
(Come here!!!)

She screamed at us but we laughed and signaled each other to run in different directions.

I kept looking back to see if she was coming my way or not. Apparently, she was.

I screamed when she took a hold of my dupatta but I propelled my body forward and ran more faster simultaneously keeping an eye on her.

It was a bad idea though because she stopped running and even asked me to stop but I thought she would catch me.

I could not understand why she had that panicked look in her eyes and before I knew it, I collided into someone.

"Uff" I immidiately fell on my arse. Looking up I flinched when I saw the guy I was trying so hard to ignore.

He raised a brow before asking me,