✨️Part#1

Amal's P.O.V:

I sighed adjusting myself comfortably on the rocking chair. The view infront of me brought actual tears in my eyes. Beautiful, all that escaped my lips was, "SubhanAllah".
I never imagined, I would be able to see this view ever in my life! But here I am, infront of Allah's beautiful creation, Kashmir.......
The first time I knew about Kashmir and it's beauty was when I was just a mere 5th grader. I remember begging baba to let me go there, to let me see it. But baba denied knowing I had studies. Now, I am here infront of this gorgeous place with bhaiya and bhabhi. When bhaiya offered to take me to Kashmir, I knew I could not deny it. I agreed and with lots of fun and enjoyment we arrived here last night. I immediately went to sleep because I wanted to see the sunrise after fajr prayer.

It was getting colder so I went inside my room to get ready for today's adventure.
I hurriedly changed my clothes and fixed my hijab. I used that hijab that even hailstorm can't disturb it. After carefully fixing it, I wore my puffed up heavily warm jacket. Immidiately, I sighed in bliss because of how warm it was. The color was pure white and it also had a hood attached to it. I took my cameras along with tripod stand.
These cameras actually costed me a fortune but it doesn't matter considering the result I get from them. Hurriedly packing all this in a bag along with a power bank, I carefully walked down the stairs and out of the hut.

Talking about our residence, it was a really pretty hut made of wood logs. It was spacious from the inside and there were two rooms downstairs along with a kitchen and a living room with a fireplace. The top floor has a balcony in every room and there are three rooms in total. Bhaiya and bhabhi along with me are staying in the second floor while on the first floor the caretaker and his family lives. As soon as I stepped out of the house, Ahmed was waiting for me. Ahmed is the son of Chacha Nawaz who is the caretaker of the house. Ahmed is 13 years old and he knows this place like the back of his hand. We both decided to go on the mountains where there was snow because I wanted to capture pictures of some mountain hares and deers.

Ahmed was not agreeing considering his abbu will scold him for that but I managed to get him to go with me by telling him that I will buy him the farsi books he wanted. We both started trekking, the walk was longer than expected but it was enjoyable since I like Ahmed alot. We talked about various things and ended up arguing that books are better than movies. Ahmed was against the notion that books can't be better than movies but I kept on convincing him that books are much better. We arrived and I asked him to go back. He protested alot, reminding me about the dangers these mountains hold but I denied and glared at him to go back.

He went back dejected. I giggled at being alone again. Don't mind my words, it's not like I did not like his company but I enjoy the time I get alone. Getting serious, I set up the camera and turned it to video mode. The other camera, I had it in my hand. Finally laying down at the cold, hard ground my back facing the sky and the camera in my hands. My body could not be clearly seen because I was hiding behind a little snow covered stone. Everything was set up, I just had to wait now.

.................

Asher's P.O.V:

I don't know what I was doing here when I should be working but my dearest friends (note the sarcasm) decided to drag me here in the other corner of the country. To be honest, it was not that bad coming here. I actually like it after the hectic week I spent in the office. Eversince abbu announced me as the C.E.O of the company, I have gotten busy. I thought I still had some time before my promotion. My father never had mercy on me just because I was his blood. I started as an employee in the office before gaining promotions and becoming the C.E.O.

This means that the other people also had equal opportunity in getting the promotion. It was all a matter of abilities and talent. This promotion made my friends ecstatic and they actually forced me to come here. They sneakily added sleeping pills in my food and the next thing I know, I woke up in a new place feeling extremely cold. Those idiots did not even put an extra quilt on me. Right now, we all are going to explore the mountains because according to my friends you can't just come to Kashmir and not see the snowy mountains and the absolutely beautiful waterfalls closely. You have to experience that feeling of being inferior infront of those gigantic mountains.

We had booked a jeep and were going by the track made for this purpose as my friends were way too lazy. The jeep went to a certain point before the driver told us that we had to cross the path on our own from here. We all agreed and started walking. Good thing we had Asif with us who knew this place quite greatly as he was always crazy about these places and had come here alot. There were four of us including me. Hamza and Yousuf are the talkative ones while me and Asif mostly remain silent.

The two kept talking about various cars and stuff. In no time we saw the snow and all of us started going further for a better snow which was cleaner than the previous area. They all started taking pictures while I sat on the snow and thought about all the work I had left behind. In deep thinking, I did not realise the white, round mass aimed at me. It hit me and I flinched because it hit my freaking face. I looked up and saw Hamza nervously chuckling and I stood up. Hurriedly making a bigger snow ball while he was literally begging me to not do that. I took the ball and started coming closer to him just to scare him more. Asif and Yousuf were silently laughing while Hamza started backing away. I launched that whole football, made of snow at him and watched how it him hard on the back.

Hamza yelped before throwing a snowball at me but I dodged it. The ball collided with Asif's noorani chechra (luminous face). A war broke out. We laughed and hit each other while running here and there.

.........................
(To be continued)

Author's note:
Hey!! Hope you liked the first chapter of this story. Things are going to get crazy after this chapter😂. One more thing, I won't ask you to vote my chapters but please comment on it so that I can see what more changes I should bring or what I should do more. If there is a mistake then please tell me that too.

"وہ تجھ کو بھولے ہیں تو تجھ پہ بھی لازم ہےمیر
خاک ڈال، آگ لگا، نام نہ لے، یاد نہ کر"
"She has forgotten you, Mir,
Then its imperative for you to:
Let it go,
Burn it down,
Don’t say her name,
Don’t recall anything."