💫Chapter#3💫

نورِجہاں اور نورِمحبت
دونوں جوڑے تجھ سے پیا
پاگل یا  جوگی مجھ کو کہو تم
ہاں میرا عشق سب سے جدا
تیری ہی خاطرلوں سو جنم میں
چاہے ہو جو بھی بھلا
نہ  میں ہوں عاشق نہ میں دیوانہ
کہ دو جو مجھےجو  پِیا
تیرا میرا ہے پیار امر

Parishay's P.O.V:

I rejected him. I don't know why but I rejected him. I am just not ready for marriage. It scares me. Everything will change when I get married.

From the day I was born till today, I was always scared of changes. It was hard for me to accept changes. The main reason I don't want to get married is because I know he is marrying me for the sake of grandfather's wish. I can never get married to him just for convenience.

Moreover, I know he hates me. I know he hates me that is why he never even looks at me let alone talk to me.

Always angry with me and just giving me cold shoulders. When I told my parents that I did not want to marry him, they were disappointed. They did not say anything which I was grateful for.

Surprisingly, even my mother did not ask for the reason but little did I know that she already knew that I was scared of changes.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but who was I fooling? I won't be getting any sleep any time soon. It was only 8:00 pm and I was in no mood to go outside. Thankfully, no one came to bother me too.

I sat down on my bed and took out my journal from the side table. I occasionally write whatever is going on in my life in this journal. The reason behind my habit is the one whom I rejected today. He writes journals almost daily and he gave me this journal when I was too curious of what he wrote in his journal.

A smile made its way on my lips thinking about those times. I was only 10 at that time but I was surely a curious child. I went wherever he went, did whatever he did and tried helping him too. He however, neither scolded me nor appreciated me.

He just let me do whatever I wanted. He was always quite when he was with me. Never speaking just letting me speak, I doubt if he even listened to what I said.

Opening the journal, I was momentarily distracted by my writings. I never wrote in it alot. Only when I was angry or sad. Hence, my writing greatly showed what I felt at that time.

I laughed when I saw what ten year old me had written in it.

"Dear diary, It's my first time writing in you but don't worry! I never wrote in any other diary except you. You are really pretty but I am angry that Zavi bhai did not give me a blue diary! You would have been perfect if you were blue. Don't be sad, because I like you like this too! I won't show you to anyone because you are just mine! Let me tell you a small secret, "I love you.....". Baba told me you can never love non living things but I fell in love with you the day Zavi bhaiya gifted me to you. I will cherish? Is it cheirish? No, I think it's chirish? WHATEVER. I will take care of you forever."

Quickly writing something in it. I put it back in the drawer and went towards the window. The moon looked too pretty today.

Not turning back after hearing the knock, I just asked whoever it was to go away.

I frowned when I heard the door open. Turning around I was ready to yell at whoever it was but I was caught off guard.

"What are you doing here? Moreover, why are you in my room?" I asked Zaviyar Ahmed Khan. He was dressed in a black formal shirt, his coat in his arms. I knew he was here straight from his office.