✨️Part#7✨️

(Warning: Long Chapter ahead)

Amal's P.O.V:

My hands were colored with the greenish color of henna. Bhabhi had forcefully made me have henna in my hands. There was less time but bhabhi wanted to fulfill every wish of hers that she had for my wedding. I shrieked before taking my feet back. Someone has just touched my feet!

"Amal, I am telling you for the very last time. If you try to interfere again, I am going to call your Ammi."

Bhabhi's warning made me smile nervously and I gestured for her to continue.

I never liked anyone touching my feet, it made me feel too weird. Even when my feet would be aching with pain, I won't let anyone massage them but now bhabhi wanted to do pedicure and I can't interfere.

After my appointment, we went home and she asked me to get ready. It was only 9 o'clock. I don't know what hurry she was in. I tried complaining but she threw a glare my way and I closed my mouth at that.

I took a bath and came out wearing my nikkah dress. Looking at the time, I realised I had been in the shower for an hour. Bhabhi will probably kill me. But she said nothing and came inside my room after knocking. She whispered a mashallah as soon as her eyes observed my whole look.

My hair was supposed to be covered with a hijab that's why bhabhi just adjusted it into a bun. My makeup was very pretty. Bhabhi was really skilfull in her art.

In no time I was all ready for my nikkah. The nikkah was supposed to take place at approximately 3 o'clock and it was already 1.

(Amal's dress according to my thinking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Amal's dress according to my thinking. You can imagine anything you want).

The knocking of door snapped me out of my nervous thinking and I saw my friends entering the room. They quickly hugged me and kissed my forehead, whispering millions of mashallah.

Soon enough, bhabhi had to go. She gave my hand a squeeze and went to welcome the guests.

"Yaar Sehar.....mujhe drr lg rha hai..." I whispered.

(Yaar Sehar.....I am scared....)

Sehar who was busy taking my photos, said:

"Amal stop getting scared. I assure you it's going to be alright meri jaan. Everyone feels a little nervous on their big day."

Even Dua supported her words. I took time to manage my breathing when my door opened and I saw bhabhi and Ammi.

Ammi took me in her arms, her eyes teary and she hugged me.