✨️Part#9✨️

Amal's P.O.V:

I woke up to soft, feather like touches. Groaning, I pushed the thing disturbing my sleep away from my face. A chuckle was heard in the room and I momentarily froze.

"Jaan, fajr ka waqt ho gya hai. Yakeen mano itni pur sakoon lg rhi thi kay jaganay ka dil nhi chaha. Magr apnay rab ki pukar ko ignore to nhi kiya ja skta na?" Soft whispers in my ears and my heartbeat fastened.

(Jaan, it's fajr time. Believe me, I did not want to wake you up knowing how peacefully you were sleeping. But we can't ignore our Creator's call, right?)

Why was I seeing a guy in my sleep?!?!? And that too, with such a nice voice. "Astagfirullah Amal kya soch rhi ho? Sorry Allah, ab aisay fizool khyaal nhi lawoon gyi dimaagh main." I muttered to myself.

(I seek forgiveness in Allah. What are you even thinking Amal? Sorry Allah, I won't think about such weird thoughts anymore.)

A loud laugh that I thought I heard in my dreams made a wry smile tug at the corner of my lips.

"Apki awaaz bht pyaari hai, Sir." I muttered dreamily.

(Your voice is very beautiful, Sir).

"Amal, You are still in your sleep I guess. Meri jaan, ap to mujhe apni cuteness se he maar dalain gyi. Uth jayain~ Ab aur intzaar na krwayain. Apki ankhain dekhnay ki khwahish ho rhi hai." The words made me forget breathing for a while.

(Meri jaan, you are going to kill me by your cuteness only. Wake up, don't make me wait more. I want to see your eyes.)

Immidiately, yesterday's flashbacks came to my mind. My  wedding, me crying, him trying to comfort me, his sweet forehead kisses, our first prayer together, his cuddles and I opened my eyes.

Sitting up straight, I did not look at him. The azaan could be heard in the background, my cheeks reddened more when he cleared his throat.

I covered my face with my hands, sighing at my stupidity. Why was I like this? Had I not made enough fun of myself in the past weeks? Gosh, I want the ground to swallow me whole right now.

Not even looking at him, I stood up but regretted it immidiately. I got dizzy for standing up so quickly and was about to slip. Luckily, I balanced myself before that could happen.

I practically ran to the closet, took my clothes and locked myself in the toilet. I could hear him laughing at me and I just slapped my forehead for behaving like a clown.

...............

I had just ended my prayer and raised my hands for dua, when he came back in the room.

His eyes met mine for a few seconds and I quickly averted my gaze. Instead of going towards the bed, he came and sat beside me on the floor.

Though the floor was cold and I was worried for him, I just closed my eyes and focused on the Dua. A few tears eventually slipped through my eyes. Fajr prayers were always like this to me. They brought comfort and made me feel at peace.

Tranquility was at its finest right now. I had never experienced anything as peaceful as morning prayers and morning recitations. His hands wiped the tears before I could and he pulled me into his embrace.

His hands patting my back and I hugged him back.

"Meray liye Dua nhi kro gyi?" He asked, his voice a gentle caress to my ears.

(Won't you pray for me?)

"Ki hai na....." I replied back. My eyes searching for his.

(I did pray for you)