💫Chapter#2💫

دھاگے توڑ لاوو
چندنی سے نور کے
گھونگھٹ ہی بنالو
روشینی سے نور کے

شرما گئی تو آغوش میں لو

ہو ساسو سے الجھی
رہی میری ساسیں بول نا ہلکے ہلکے
بول نا ہلکے ہلکے ہوٹھ سے ہلکے ہلکے

Parishay's P.O.V:

The next morning was quite normal for me. We all did our breakfast and today all the elders were supposed to go out of city. Convincing them to just leave us behind was another big task but we managed to succeed in it.

The only problem was that "he" was strictly warned not to leave us all alone and that is why he decided to take a leave from his office. Was that even necessary? No. Was it suppose to happen? Of course, yes.

Deciding to play cricket, we divided ourselves into two teams. Wali, Rooh and Umer in a single team meanwhile me and Usman paired up. Since, Umer and Rooh were not great players, we were actually having an advantage.

"Oye! Pehli batting meri. Main sbse barri hoon." I immidiately announced, knowing no one can oppose my orders.

(Oye! It's my batting first. I am the eldest.)

They all whined and Wali threw a "so done with me" look but I ignored all of it before taking my stance infront of the stumps.

"Api, just you wait and see how I take a wicket." I showed him my tongue to rile him up.

Though, I loved my brother dearly but who was I kidding? You have to show your brother that you care for them by continuously taunting and teasing them.

It went for a while and we won the first match. I did not leave a single chance to not offend the opposing team but they were actually trying very hard too.

Whilst playing, I decided to take a run. My eyes were so concentrated on Rooh picking up the ball that I did not notice the slight slippery effect between my slippers and the floor.

Gravity actually missed me alot I guess, because the next thing I know is that I am on the ground. I landed on the ground with a very awkward pose and a gasp left my mouth on the quick jolt of pain.

(Actually happened to me in school. Y'all your author is a joker🤡)

I could actually feel my hand and my ankle screaming at me. Whimpering, I tried standing up but quickly sat back down when the pain was too much.

Tears filled my eyes and I suppressed the sob begging to be let out.

"Api!" As if on cue, all my cousins yelled my name.

Before any of them could help me get up, a figure was already kneeling infront of me.

I looked up, only to find Hazel eyes that showed concern. I blinked momentarily forgetting my pain for a second. Was he concerned? That too for me? Nope. I must have seen wrong.

His hands were about to touch me but he stopped them midway. I knew why he pulled his hands back, the guy never touched any non mehram. He was quite strict in terms of touching females and I respected his boundaries. He would lower his gaze if the girl infront of him did not cover her head.

Cursing, he called my name and I snapped back to reality. Everyone was now looking at him and me.

"Dhyan kahan hota hai tumhara? Kabhi moka nhi chorti ho bewakoofi krnay ka!" He reprimanded me. Not wanting to face his wrath this time, I cried out my brother's name.