"Nothing princess just hug your kookie oppa " jimin said trying to stay her calm.

Sangi pov:
Just now i realized that I have to take injection!!!NOOOO!!

"Oppa please oppa don't stob me with that" She said and trying to free herself from kookie's grab.

Jhope " it's not knife princess just injection, simply hug kookie oppa " He said in a stern voice

" oppa n-no oppa i-it will hu-hurt oppa pls--( cut off)" She said while sobbing.

Suga " sangi STAY SILENT " He scolded .

Sangi flinched by sudden yell and silently cried.

Jimin" mochi you trust us right just hug your kookie oppa " He said and started rubbing her back.

" okay o-oppa *sob* o-oppa pls b-be gentle!" She said while sobbing.

Jin/rm " ok princess don't worry "

Then they again rubbed alcohol and injected.

" oppa!! Ahhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!! " She cried loudly and hugged kookie tightly.

Tae " done done princess!! Just one minute " He said.

She started to move a lot.

Rm " princess don't move the needle might break. Hobi hyung and jimin hold her legs she's movie a lot"

" o-oppa pls n-no more!! I'll t-take it later o-oppa promise pls its hu-hurting!! She said while crying or sobbing.

Jin had the other one!!

"OK princess just count 5 from 1 for oppa, just it will be over okey" jin said softly.

Sangi "O-okay o-oppa 5.....4....th!! Ahhhh!!"

I started counting as oppa said but suddenly felt a sharp pain...its burning.

Jin " and done " He said rubbing her back.

Sangi is crying her lungs out and started hiccuping.

All of them are now calming her down by telling sweet words.

✮⋆˙After sometime ✮⋆˙

Suga " ok now tell us how you got sick " He asked in little angry voice.

Sangi " oppaactuallyafteroppadroppedinhouseafterschoolhoursisneekedoutatejungsandicecream" She said in one breath out of fear. 😭😂

"Princess we can't understand alien languages so say it slowly " kookie said while looking at her.

"oppa actually after oppa dropped in house after school hours i sneeked out ate jungs and icecream" she said while holding herself under jungkook's arm.

Rm " but you need punishment for this !! Give me all your gadgets no gadgets for two week!!" He said in anger voice.

"Opp--(cut off)"She cut off by rm.

Rm" One month "

"Oppa I was actually going to okay!! I accept your punishment!! Sorry for making all of you worried!!SORRY!!"She said holding her ears cutely.

"Okey bun you have take care of yourself!!" Jin said calmly.

"Suga oppa I'm sorry " She said and start crying.

Suga" okay okay don't do this again princess!! If you want to sneak you tell me !! I will help you " He said while gummy smile

"Oppa if you help me to sneak out then it not sneaking out!! It is posting a poster outside the house that I'm sneaking and here I'm going come and catch me!!" She said and make a cute*Pout*.

They all chuckled at her sentence.

Suga" you naughty "

" hehe~oppa I'm feeling so much sleepy" She rubbed her eyes.

Jin" sleep princess!! It is because of injection!" He said.

Sangi " but i don't want to sleep now I have works " She said but snuggled more into kookie's arms.

Kookie " ok tell me what are works you are having " He asked cutely.

Sangi " Studying to maths test!! Revising science and writing history!!"

Before she completed they heard a cute snore they chuckled.

Rm " okay guys go to your rooms take rest we have another hectic day tomorrow" He said.

Other " yeah!! Okay!!

They all went to their room take rest but jhope is literally dragging himself to his room and Kookie stayed there caressing her hair gently.

Jhope " I'm feeling tired very much let's take some meds" He said and take some meds.

Jhope took some meds and slept...

✮⋆˙time skip ✮⋆˙

Next morning

Namjoon came to wake up sangi and notices kookie and sangi sleeping cuddling.

Rm" kookie wake up you have to get ready " He said softly.

Kookie " good morning hyung I'm up"
He said while rubbing his eyes.

Rm" good morning kook"

He left after kissing sangi's forehead.

Rm" princess wake up !! You have to go school!" He said softly he slowly wake her up by caressing her hair

Sangi" good morning oppa " She say in sleepy voice.

Rm " good morning princess how are you feeling?" He asked while touching her forehead

Sangi " better oppa" She said and rubbed her eyes.

Rm " ok now get up you're getting late " He said and kissed her forehead.

Sangi " oppa " She opened her arm to pick her up)

Joon chuckled at her pick her to bathroom and placed her at the bathtub and left......

✮⋆˙time skip ✮⋆˙

˙to be continued ~~

✮⋆˙Thanks for reading 📚 I hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to vote or comment 💜🫶✮⋆˙

And please follow my ig account for more new update

(@kook_yoongi_meow)