"Sir, already this is too mu-ch, Please I don't want anything" Kevin said like a pleading. "Kevin, you don't have to feel low, we are your brothers bun. It's our duty to take care of you. And we love to buy things for you" Jin said looking at the guilty boy. 

"It's a lie, don't believe those crazy scuffers, those pigs are saying bullshit" Kevin said. "Kevin, we'll talk about it, but the DNA test confirm your identity, if you believe it or not, you are our little brother" Jin said. "Whatever" Kevin said. Jin sighed. After few moments of silence, "Okay, how about me and Yoongi go buy them and you all go to play something" Jin said gaining accepting nods from all of them except Kevin. 

"You are a angry bird Kevin" Jungkook said dragged Kevin with him to the arcade. "We'll wait in the Food court" Jin said.

"Wow, It's fucking beautiful" Kevin gasped at the lighting in the area,  "Yes it is, more than previous one" Jungkook said. 

"Tae, how about the challenge, Are you going to accept it or backing away" Jimin asked and both boys look at them, "No, I'm not. But I advice you to back away without humiliating yourself Jimin-aa" Tae said and went towards claw machine. 

"Let's see then, you stupid tiger" Jimin said and followed him. "Aren't you both going?" Namjoon asked from behind from boys who are staring at Vmin. Jungkook nodded and as always dragged Kevin with him. 

"I'll go first" Taehyung said while putting coins, "Anii, I'm the oldest I'll go first" Jimin argued. "Stop your bickering guys, it's giving me a headache already" Hoesek said.

"Come- on Hobi Hyung he is the one who started it" Jimin said. "No, you are the one." Tae said. 

"You both wait, I'll go first", Jungkook said and try to play. "You muscle bunny," Jimin said and hold Jungkook from hoodie and literally put him in behind. Jungkook pouted. Kevin chuckled looking at the seen.

Jimin start to play 

"Hyung I want that Panda, please get it" Jungkook said, but he wasn't able to get it from first chance, but after several times he able to get the panda. "See I told you" he said and show his tongue to Taehyung and pass the toy to Jungkook. Taehyung rolled his eyes and put some coins, "Kevin, what do you like?" he asked from the boy. Kevin caught off guard at the question and, "hm-mm I don't know" he muttered. 

"come on look and decide, I'm gonna get it for you" Tae said. "I don't want it, I don't like toys" Kevin said.  "Kevin-aa, just look and tell Tae Hyung will get it" Jungkook said. Kevin nodded slightly and inspect the area and cute rabbit take his eyes, "Rabbit, it's nice" he said. 

"oh! Bunny wants a bunny" Hoesek said. All of them chuckled, "What?" Kevin asked. "Nothing baby, just nothing okay" Namjoon said and laughed. 

"Jungkook is looking like a rabbit, but not me" Kevin said being offended. "Really, then you are exactly a bunny because you both a like" Hoesek smirked. "Ahhh! No, it's not" Kevin said. 

Taehyung some how managed to win the rabbit, "See I won it only by two chances, you are a loser Jimin, Accept it" Taehyung mocked, "Oh really Kim Taehyung.."

After some of their more bickering and arguments, Jungkook and Kevin played for little, but Kevin didn't won. But Jungkook won like always. After that all the six of them played video games together. Most of the time it's Jungkook and Taehyung won the games. Kevin didn't have any experience fail most of the time. Namjoon and Hoesek's heart clenched looking at the boy. He didn't even experience any simple thing in his life, here they live in most luxurious life. Kevin is feeling happy despite the fact he is losing. He doesn't care who wins, because he get the chance to play. He laughs at every time he failed and complement Jungkook who wins. After some time except Jungkook, others let Kevin win.