Chapter 24

Kevin pov

How can this turned out like this? How can Principal sir and Hoesek sir are my brothers. Moreover  Jungkook, This is insane. I also know 4 of them. Why in the hell there are 7. If one person giving me this much pain how much pain 7 of them can give. But Jungkook he is so kind and forgiving. He is a nice guy. He will not hurt me. But others, they look strong and scary. I can't live with them. How can I live with those people. I'm just a pathetic, worthless one. Everyone going to hate me for sure. Why they can't just leave me to an orphanage or whatever. That fucking police officers want put me in more trouble. I can't figure out is this a sick prank or not. This is complete opposite of what I used to to had. Before two days ago I'm in that hell, now this look like heaven. But I don't even have any idea what is awaiting for me. Are they going hurt me? What if they love me? They said they missed me.

"Are you mad? They just tricked you. Then they can hurt you by breaking you completely. How can you even think about it stupid bitch"

You might be correct, because Ji-Yeon did the same. He used me to get all the information and left me there. Fucking moron! It's not going to be changed. It would be lot better I never trust them. I don't have any power to broke down again.

"At least you remember that"

What should I do? I can't face them. I'm scared. I behave like a stupid before. What they have think about me. Ah! this is so freaking annoying. I want to vanish in air. Please, can't this earth swallow me. for once, please make my wish true. How can this all happen? I'm going to get up and this all be a dream. Why this is happening with me? What can I do? I'm helpless like always. Why should I have to be helpless and pathetic every time? Why can't I just be live a life I like? I'm a failure. No one is there to love me. No one wants me. Why this people wants me. Why can't they leave me and not sign those papers. I already did so many things and it's enough for me to end up in jail. If they found about it they are gonna send me to jail. I can't trap again. This people seem like well known in society. If they got to know I'll end up in jail. Why this have turned out this much complex? It's hard. Please, can't this all  be stopped. 

He started to cry like there were no tomorrow. He found it impossible to stop the crying. All the commotion happening around him intensified the inner turmoil. Pounding inside his head is match to the pace of his uncontrollable heart breaking sobs. Agitation, due to meeting his newly found brothers again doesn't help a bit with his crying. The frustration and exhaustion are coming out of his eyes as hot tears wetting his cheeks. Time seem to be unnoticed by the poor boy. Persisting the restlessness in his mind he fell asleep due to emotional upheaval and unforgiving physical pain. His utterly drained body and mind conceded defeat against sleep. 

Downstairs of Kim mansion

"How did you guys know him?" Yoongi asked gazing between at Namjoon and Hoesek. Both sighed. Hoesek plopped himself in to the couch finding some comfort from his own uneasy mind. Namjoon decide to talk, "Actually He is our Kookie's newly found friend Kevin- A new student"

"The one he bunked with few days ago?" Jin raised his eyebrows. Namjoon nodded. Jin and Yoongi sighed heavily. Yoongi rubbed his nose, clearly a sign of his temptation. 

"This is crazy, we met him before too" Hoesek said, his eyes are teary by now. Not only him Namjoon's too. 

"Is he really our Jungwoo, Hyung? I can't believe this. I met him before too" hardly controlled tears fell down through his eyes. Yoongi went towards him and wrapped his arms around him offering him some comfort. Namjoon just cried in his hyung's embrace. 

"He is our Jungwoo baby, he really is" Yoongi said caressing Namjoon's back. 

"I didn't think we'll able to find him ever again" Namjoon said still crying. Hobi is crying silently.