Chapter 19

So I did not realize I haven't updated this since last year!
I'm so sorry!
I hope I'll be able to update and finish this one soon! Fingers crossed!

Rain's pov: 

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking quickly to adjust my vision to the dim sunlight pouring into the room. 

The room was quiet except for the steady beeping of the heart monitor coming from my right. 

I looked around. 

It looked like a hospital room. 

But it was more spacious and the bed was bigger than normal hospital rooms. 

I stopped when I noticed another bed to my right. 

My eyes widened when I saw Sun lying on it, the blanket pulled to his shoulders, fast asleep facing me. 

There was no IV or any wires connected to him, which eased me up a bit.

I tried to get up, but my body felt weak and my arms barely supported my weight just enough for me to sit up. 

Fuck, how bad were those injuries for my body to be in this bad of a shape? 

I don't even remember how and where I had gotten hurt. I was too busy making sure nothing happened to Sun. 

I looked down at myself, ignoring the dizziness that hit me at sitting up. 

The heart monitor beeped faster which woke Sun up.

He shot up and froze when our gazes met.

I smiled softly, extending my arms toward him.

He scrambled out of the bed, almost falling after getting caught in the blanket and falling face first to the floor.

I couldnt help but chuckle as he climbed onto the bed and latched onto me tightly.

"Sssshh... Don't cry, my Sun." I kissed the top of his head as I felt my gown get wet at my chest where his face was buried.

He started sobbing as he clutched onto me with all his might.

"It's ok. P' is here with you. I'm ok. I'm not going anywhere." I rubbed his back gently as I spoke in a soft tone.
.
.
.
It took a few minutes before he calmed down enough to pull back.

I wiped his tears with my palms.

"I was so scared... You slept for a whole month..." He mumbled sottly, still keeping his fist wrapped tightly in my gown.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had such a bad wound." I combed back his hair gently.

We both looked toward the door when it slid open.

P'Beam came in with a nurse, smiling when he saw me.

"It's good to see you finally awake."

Sun got off the bed as they came closer.
.
.
.
.
"You weren't hurt, were you?" I asked as I combed my fingers through his hair after Beam left.

He told me to just rest, eat, and drink a lot of water for now. That they'll start physiotherapy after I've regained strength.

Sun was now snuggled close to my side, arms wrapped around me tightly.

"No. I only had a few bruises on my abdomen. They healed in a week." He shook his head.

"That's good." I kissed the top of his head.

"Everyone was so worried, you know? P'Phayu even cried. But he tried to be strong in front of me like you do." He muttered.

I pursed my lips as I felt my chest ache at the thought of causing him to cry.