Chapter 7 🔞🔞

Rain's pov:

I huffed softly when he gently threw me onto the bed on my back.

He took off his t-shirt and threw it aside before climbing on top of me.

His gaze was predatory. But even then i didn't feel scared or unsafe.

I knew in my heart that he wouldn't hurt me.

He pulled me up by my t-shirt and grabbed the hem.

I lifted my arms, letting him pull it off and throw it to the floor as well.

He then pushed me back down onto the bed, looking over my body with a heated gaze.

I shivered as his fingers slowly traced the tatoo on my chest.

"Beautiful..." He muttered, running his other finger over my abs.

A shaky sigh escaped my lips as i felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

I've never been called beautiful before.

Sun calls me cool here and there but beautiful is not a compliment I've received.

Especially not with my body being how it is.

He leaned down, tracing his lips on my chest, around the tattoo, and finally zeroing in on my nipple.

I shuddered and arched my back as he wrapped his lips around it and sucked.

"Aahh!!"

Fuck, i didn't know i was sensitive there.

I gripped his hair tightly as his hand started playing with my other nipple, twisting, squeezing, and flicking it.

"Mmhnn!! Aahnn!! P'!!"

It felt as if jolts of electricity were going through my body from the spot.

He pulled off my nipple and licked over it slowly. "So sensitive here, hm?"

I whined loudly when he bit down lightly and pinched with his hand.

A sharp bolt of pain and pleasure went straight to my dick, making it hard.

"Aahh!!"

His lips traced downward, over the scars that littered my skin.

I had the urge to hide and pull away as he kissed a few scars.

"P'Phayu..." I tugged at his hair lightly.

"Sssshhh... It's ok, my sweet boy. P' has you." He whispered against my skin, peppering more kisses on the scars.

Tears started forming in my eyes as i felt how gentle he was, caressing my scarred and ugly body and kissing the stains left by my fucked up life.

"P', it's ugly..." I whimpered softly, trying to pull away.

But he held me firmly in place, moving up my body till we were face to face.
(ooh that rhymed)

"Nothing about you is ugly. You're the most beautiful person I've seen." He started peppering kisses on my face.

Tears started pooling over as i whimpered out. "Am not beautiful..."

"You are. So beautiful. So pretty." He kissed my cheek, nuzzling against it gently.

I shook my head. "I'm ugly..."

His hands tightened on my waist as he went back down my body.

But before i could think too much, he started tracing his lips over the scars again.