Chapter 11

TW: GORE, BLOOD, TORTURE. THIS IS GRAPHIC.

Phayu's pov:

"Oh shut up!" I groaned and stepped back from her, hearing her high-pitched screaming.

She was shaking badly already.

I had just made a shallow diagonal cut on her collar.

She was acting as if i cut her open or something.

"I barely even drew blood. Stop acting as if i cut you open. I haven't gotten there yet." I clicked my tongue.

She gave me a horrified look, making me roll my eyes.

"What, you really thought you were getting off easy?"

"Wh-why are you doing this?" She muttered shakily.

I narrowed my eyes. "Because you hurt the ones i hold dear. The ones that i cherish."

She frowned, obviously confused. "I d-don't even know you... How would i hurt someone you hold dear?"

"You did. And very badly i must say. I didn't think a monster like you would actually exist before this. Especially not one in the form of a mother." I replied, going back to the table.

"Mother...? Are you talking about my sons?" She asked.

I clenched my jaw tightly as i felt anger boil in my chest.

"They're not your sons. You have absolutely no right to be calling them that. You don't even have any right to be showing your ugly face in front of them. Much less visit Sun's school out of the blue like that." I placed the scalpel on the table and took a sharp dagger instead.

I turned to the two men who were still observing silently.

"Is it possible to acquire a rat? Preferably one that's starving and feral." I asked calmly.

They looked at me.

"I can ask Boss if we can do that." One of them replied.

"Please do." I nodded.

He nodded as well and opened the door before stepping out.

I turned and went back to the woman.

She looked conflicted between anger and fear now.

"Have you ever heard of the term Lingchi?" I smiled as i stopped in front of her.

She gulped and frowned. "What?"

"It's an ancient Chinese torture technique. In English, It's called Death By A Thousand Cuts or Slow Slicing." I rolled the dagger in my hand nonchalantly.

"Using a sharp knife, small parts of your body are cut off. Layer by layer, until the bone is revealed. You start at the chest muscles." I brought the dagger to the middle of her collarbone, bringing it downward, smoothly cutting her clothes straight down the middle.

Damn, the dagger is sharp.

She had started shaking again.

"You slice the muscles until the ribs are visible." I tilted my head as her top hung open, revealing her torso.

"Pl-please sp-are me... I s-swear i w-won't bot-her them a-again..." She pleaded.

"That's not enough for me. You see, i know the things you did to them when they were kids. The pain and torment you put them through before abandoning them without warning. You put them through hell. You forced my boyfriend into a world that no child his age should have had to go into. So just disappearing isn't going to cut it. You need to suffer. You need to pay for what you did." I glared at her.