ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ

Start from the beginning

"I won't. I can't" Hanna said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's freaky! And weird! We can't just march around in her clothes. It feels like we just buried her" Hanna said.

Katherine looked at Hanna and then the other two who were in front of her.

"Alison never wore them," Emily told her.

"Well, she tried them on. Freaky enough"

"Hanna, it's a tribute. Some pictures of Ali a couple songs that she liked? You get where her mom is coming from"

"Yeah, well, she needs to go back"

Katherine looked over at Hanna and gave her a really look.

"You don't need a degree to see that the woman's in pain. She ordered a second Bloody Mary for her dessert" Spencer said, looking at them.

"That was her dinner"

"Well, she was sober enough to run it by the board so we really don't have much of a choice. I'll let the student committee know. Do you wanna... take charge of photos?"

"Do we have to pass the pictures by her mom to make sure she's okay with the ones we choose?"

Spencer looked at Emily and shook her head.

"I could run them past Jason. I mean, i-it just might be easier for him... emotionally" Aria said.

"But are you sure you wanna go to that house?"

"I'll just ask him to meet me after school," Aria said looking at Emily, then Spencer.

"Um, I don't know. You might not want to get him involved"

Katherine looked at Spencer. "Spence It's his sister. He already is"

Katherine was backstage getting some stuff together for the show when Spencer walked up to her.

"Mona is five feet of insidious snark with a side ponytail, and I just... I wanna grab it and I wanna yank it really, really hard"

Katherine shook her head with a smile. "Spence. She stepped up while you dealt with some pretty big things. Things that were way out of your control, but look, maybe we should both enjoy the fact that those pretty big things are over. We can both take a breath"

Spencer nods. "Yeah, you're right"

Katherine smiles and pulls Spencer closer by her hips and plants a kiss on her lips.

Katherine walked up to Spencer, she was wearing a black suit.

"You look amazing"

Spencer smiles. "Thank you," she said and walked closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Where's your headset? Here, just take mine" Mona said taking off her earpiece and handing it to Spencer. "I need you to track down the tribute slide show disc and give it to Noel, okay?" she said and then walked away.

"I want to--"

"Take a breath," Katherine told her kissing her nose.

Spencer nodded and took a breath, she then began to walk away but was pulled back by Katherine, and before Spencer could say anything she was met by her lips.

Katherine saw what happened at the show and walked to Spencer's house and crawled up to her window and knocked on it.

Spencer walked to her window and opened it and let her in.

"You could used the door you know, because I could have sneaked you up here," Spencer said going to sit on her bed.

"I know, but it's more fun to climb up to your window," Katherine said shutting the window back.

"you are gonna get hurt if you keep coming to my house that way"

Katherine shrugs. "I'm always careful," she said and went to sit next to Spencer.

Spencer moved closer to her and placed her head on her shoulder. "I know but still even when you are careful something could happen and you could get hurt"

Katherine moved to place her hand on Spencer's thigh. "I know"

Spencer moves her face into her neck. "Are you staying the night?"

"If you want me to"

Spencer nods her head. "Yeah, I do"

Edited: no

{1683}