ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I do not have a boyfriend!" Hanna said, looking at them.

"Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit it"

"Tell Ezra we say hi," Spencer said looking over at Aria with a smile.

Katherine was about to leave after walking Spencer home, but before she turned to leave she kissed her placing her hands on her waist. Spencer had her arms around her neck.

"Wow. You sure know how to walk a girl home"

Katherine smiles. "Only if it's you," she said and began to kiss her neck a little.

Spencer chuckled a little. "You think you can build me some makeup tables?"

Katherine nods, looking at her. "Just for you, I won't sleep until it's done"

Spencer smiles and looks up at her. Katherine looks at her lips then her eyes and leans in to her kiss her again.

"Good night. I love you" Katherine said pulling away.

"Good night I love you too"

Katherine gave her one more quick kiss and then walked away.

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer at the grille with Ali's mom and others sitting around the table.

"Oh, they've made some nice changes to the menu. Haven't they? Hanna, what are you gonna order?"

"Ahem, um, Chinese chicken salad," Hanna said.

"Alison's favorite"

Katherine then placed her hand on Spencer's thigh.

"You must be really happy that Jason moved back," Spencer said.

"Happy? I don't even think of that as our house anymore"

"Actually, we all thought Jason moving back was... kind of odd," Emily said.

"Jason came into family money and it's his choice what to do with it. He definitely marches to his own drummer. Both my kids do... Did. You know what? I was gonna wait until after lunch, but... Now I'm thinking, why wait?"

Jessica then handed them but Katherine a box with one of Ali's dresses in each.

"Did Ali ever show you these? And I knew you wouldn't want one since you don't wear dresses" Jessica told Katherine looking over to her.

-

"She picked these out," Emily said placing the dress back in the box.

"She did. And... It's a shame that she won't get to wear them. You know, I gave so much away so fast. Ali's father thought that it would help me but there were certain things that I just... couldn't. And when I heard that the four of you were doing the show. I thought, wouldn't it be nice if Ali's dream could be realized, at least, by her best friends" Jessica said. She didn't say the five of them because she knew that Katherine was just helping and wasn't gonna be in it.

"Um, I don't really know what you're asking," Spencer told her looking over to her.

"Mrs. DiLaurentis... are you- are you asking us to wear these?"

"In the fashion show?" Emily asked looking over to Jessica.

"Ali would have loved it. You know, it's the five of you that are keeping her memory alive. Please say yes"

Katherine sighed and placed her head on Spencer's shoulder.

-

Mrs. DiLaurentis left not that long ago and the five were still in the same seats.